sarasmith
    sarasmith's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking at a huge play of MSU +2.5..input wanted.

Looks to me like the wrong team is favoured here. When I was first looking at match ups I predicted MSU would be a small fave. Looks like the public is loving TCU -2.5 which I was a little surprised at.

I watched every MSU game this season as they always play early so i.e 5pm UK time, TCU always played too late so didn't get to see them much so would appreciate input. What I saw from MSU..

A good team with a very good defence that lost quite a few games against good competition by a very small margin. Talented QB that made mistakes early on but got better as season progressed and now has a healthy Dion Sims to target. Defence speaks for itself, very good all round. Good running game with a brute in the Belldozer. Good coach, a team that would much rather be 7-6 then 6-7. I think they may be happier to be here than TCU who are more used to the Rose bowl, a huge capping angle in bowl games.

TCU plays in the no defence big 12..won't have seen anything like MSU all year. The way Baylor played last night does scare me a bit. I know Pachalls couldn't leave the weed and coke alone...how good is Boykin?

Been eyeing this one up for weeks, likely to put $3k on MSU unless anyone convinces me otherwise..and yes I'll provide a screen shot from Pinny.

Thanks!

Roosterfosho
    Roosterfosho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5360

No no no no no. I go to Michigan State, I was at a lot of the games this year. Defense and Leveon Bell are the only things that hold this team together. Maxwell is absolutely awful and so are the wide receivers, trust me. That being said, I don't know if I will touch this game because if Bell and the defense go off it could be a close one, but I dont see Michigan State winning this one.