rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    that was a regular spread on a Monday night football game. This is a jacked up live bet that probably didn't have much action. Just because someone invites you over to dinner once, doesn't mean you have access to their fridge for the rest of the year.
    This game had more money bet on it than the Monday night game.

So if they want to pick one game and not another with a worse outcome, then they are hypocrites.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by rcene View Post

So if they want to pick one game and not another with a worse outcome, then they are hypocrites.
    you're missing the point. The type of bet that this outcome effected did not change any of the high profile spreads, ML's or totals. It only affected the live betting options. You got pounded in the ass by the refs. You were wronged and fuked over, but that has nothing to do with Heritage. They have to pay out the people who were on the other side of the bet that you made, so I doubt they will pay you out too. GL trying to protest that though...

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I'll send you a UCLA T-shirt with my winnings.

rcene

you're missing the point. The type of bet that this outcome effected did not change any of the high profile spreads, ML's or totals. It only affected the live betting options. You got pounded in the ass by the refs. You were wronged and fuked over, but that has nothing to do with Heritage. They have to pay out the people who were on the other side of the bet that you made, so I doubt they will pay you out too. GL trying to protest that though...
    I am not missing any point. The second half money line was greatly effected. Heritage hung -1.70 on that, and somehow it hits?

No sir.

That is not correct at all. The guy did not score.

rcene

Quote Originally Posted by Untied View Post
    I'll send you a UCLA T-shirt with my winnings.

Thanks.

I will wipe my ass with it. Then I will make your lady put it on. I will make sure to get plenty of pics for you.

FindTheLock

I am not missing any point. The second half money line was greatly effected. Heritage hung -1.70 on that, and somehow it hits?

No sir.

That is not correct at all. The guy did not score.
    No one is arguing about whether or not he scored. On the contrary, Everyone agrees he did not score. The problem you have is that the ref said he did, so the final score reflects the refs decision. A lot of books don't even offer a 2h ML. I think that last TD was the refs long lost nephew or something, because he was about as close to scoring as I was to winning my 2H -3 on UCLA

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Thanks.

I will wipe my ass with it. Then I will make your lady put it on. I will make sure to get plenty of pics for you.

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by Untied View Post

rcene

No one is arguing about whether or not he scored. On the contrary, Everyone agrees he did not score. The problem you have is that the ref said he did, so the final score reflects the refs decision. A lot of books don't even offer a 2h ML. I think that last TD was the refs long lost nephew or something, because he was about as close to scoring as I was to winning my 2H -3 on UCLA
    Heritage hangs second half money lines on every game.

So I hope they consider treating those bets like they did the Seattle game.

Which is why I did not mention any other books. I signed up with Heritage thru here.

It would be hypocritical of them to ignore the ending of the Holiday Bowl game.

rcene

If Heritage does not do anything for the sbr gamblers effected. I will not be surprised.

Reason being, I noticed how they had been an sbr sponsor for awhile, and then went across the street over the past week. Sponsored and came out with a nice cash bonus.

More than they had ever offered at sbr, with the same rollover requirement.

FindTheLock

Heritage hangs second half money lines on every game.

So I hope they consider treating those bets like they did the Seattle game.

Which is why I did not mention any other books. I signed up with Heritage thru here.

It would be hypocritical of them to ignore the ending of the Holiday Bowl game.
    GL trying to get that refunded. One kind gesture does not form a contract to guarantee a second one. They were nice to refund those NFL bets. They did not have to do that, nor do they have to do anything with this one either.

rcene

GL trying to get that refunded. One kind gesture does not form a contract to guarantee a second one. They were nice to refund those NFL bets. They did not have to do that, nor do they have to do anything with this one either.
    I never said there was a contract. They do not have to do anything.

My point is if they do not, they are hypocrites.

FindTheLock

We will agree to disagree. Blame the refs not the book.

First ... 891011