the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

orange_kat Bowl Picks

Haven't posted picks in years, generally do well. I was the same capper/ mod 'orangekat' from PST back in the day. Anyone who remembers me can vouch I was around 64% on sides or so.

UCLA -2.5 - 5* - I think this line opened at EV? Wish I got in then. This will be a shootout, expect a ton of points. I seldom play O/U's because I got shit luck on them (I once took a MLB O 9 and it was 5-3 in the first and ended 5-3
    ) I expect 80 or so points here. The angle here? The Bears are ranked 119 out of 120 nationally in yards given up. This is going to be a 60 minute struggle to keep the Bruins off the field.

Bowling Green +7.5 -125 - 3* Bought the hook. 88% of bets at Carib reported on SJ ST. (for what that's worth) BG has a top 15 D, weather looks like it may favor the better defensive team (Wind advisory until 2pm et) http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/graph/Washington+DC+USDC0001:1:US

Cincinnati -9 - 2*
    - My thoughts here? Cinci should wipe the ground with Duke. I liked it better at -7 when it opened. It would be a better NCAA hoops match-up. Still, a bit weary about 76% of the public playing the Cats.

GL with all of your picks. Seems like this Bowl season has been a blood bath on public favorites. Of my 3 plays, Cinci falls into that category hence I am playing it smaller that the other two.

I'll try to post my plays regularly but got a busy job schedule...we'll see how these 3 turns out.

The Kat

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Wind advisory now until 6pm et. Should effect atleast the first half.