imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I love my Trojans.. But I am going to bet Notre Dame on the ML.....

I love my Trojans.. Been a USC fan my whole life but I am going to be wagering against them next week when the Irish come to town..

Now I know there is alot of clueless people on here who like to say USC is overrated cause it makes them feel good and thats fine. Those were the same people who bet Oklahoma a couple of years ago when USC beat them 55 to 19..

Even with that being said, I am going to bet Notre Dame on the ML next week.. Last season Notre Dame almost beat the (Leinart/Bush/White) Trojans.. It's pretty obvious this seasons Trojan team is not even comparable to that of last years right?

I see tons of value in here, Charlie Weiss is a dangerous playcaller and they have the luck of the Irish..

Also Notre Dame plays as well as anyone on the road so don't let that them playing on the road factor in to the equation..

Wow a diehard Trojan Fan betting Notre Dame ML.. Wow..

Good luck everyone thoughts are welcomed???

P.S

One more thing historically I have done extremely well when I have wagered against the Trojans. I don't do it often but when I do I usually win..

maritime
    maritime's Avatar Become A Pro!

I may back ND as well img. Need a few more days to let this weekend's dust settle. But I tend to agree here.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Depends what the line is. I hope from a betting perspective its Ohio St/USC in the title game....OSU in a blowout...

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Fight on SC .Take that money line $ {49}

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Opening at Pinny ND+7

clonecat
    clonecat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

I am very shy of the money line as Notre Dame hasn't beat anybody with true substance the past two years. Biggest win was at Michigan last season.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I'm not high on USC at all, but I think I'm even lower on Notre Dame. I think this game could resemble the game we saw between Michigan and OSU and a wild shootout.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

you may be correct here owned...I'm on ND here...

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just wonder how much of the same public that now underrates USC has forgotten that last year's spectacular offense was balanced by a terrible defense. This season the defense is solid.

Hopefully this game will be an instant classic like last year. But I don't see USC losing a game at home. I think Carroll is 18 or 19-0 in November.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

ND's offense may be a little better than SC's offense, but SC's defense is way better than ND's defense.

SC wins out and plays for the national title.

And as DH pointed out, Carroll doens't lose in the Coliseum in November/December.

SC wins...

Doc JS

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Staying away from this one. I dont like either one, but Id like to see USC lose another game this year. Giving Florida the chance to run the table and make the big game in Glendale.