View Poll Results: Who should play OSU in the title game???

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • USC

4 44.44%
  • UM

5 55.56%
    kalmikrazy
    kalmikrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Now that USC has won 2nite........

Who do you guys feel should be #2?
    USC
    UM (They did lose by 3 points)

Alot of these TV duds are saying UM deserves another shot since it was such a close game. I dont know about you guys, but I am not a fan of seeing the same 2 teams playing again, even if it is OSU-UM.

Of course I am assuming USC wins out.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I voted for the rematch.

maritime
    maritime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ohio State won. Michigan had their shot. I'm happy they covered since I had them +7 but they had their chance. Since when did a team have to win 8 straight quarters of football against the same team to be national champ. In my opinion, a rematch would be a total slap in the face to Ohio State. I think it should be either Florida (if they escape the SEC championship) or winner of ND/USC.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I think Florida deserves it if they win out...
    If USC or Notre Dame win out, they deserve serious consideration, but damn, it's hard to deny the SEC champ... And neither is on OSU's level. Michigan is likely the 2nd best team in the nation - but I agree with maritime - Mich had their chance. It sure was a good game and I'm sure if they had a rematch on a neutral field, it'd be another sick game... But I don't think that's really fair.
    I'd love to see it, as I love when OSU beats Mich - but it probably won't happen.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't stand this yearly debate. It's just one game to bet on or not.

If I have to take sides I'm going with USC. The system sucks and it will continue to suck until we have playoffs. Since we don't, let these be the playoffs. Michigan lost. Too bad. Adios.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Neither, even if USC wins out Florida should go (provided they win out)

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Florida is a vastly overrated team IMO...

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Florida's a penetrating joke. There are four teams in the SEC better than those rags, and that's not even counting Auburn, who dominated that piece of shit defense.
    Michigan lost by 3 to Ohio State. USC lost by 2 to Oregon State. How is this even a question?

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Serious question: Is there any of the eight significant positions (QB, RB, WRs, O-Line, D-Line, LBs, DBs, Special Teams) where USC has an advantage over Michigan? I can't find one.
    Last edited by Razz; 11-19-06 at 04:43 AM.

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

OSU controlled that game tonight.

If anyone has a chance it would be Michigan, but that would be a sad sight to have a rematch.