SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

SMU is one of the most trickiest teams to bet on

What is true about SMU and always have been- they play well against good teams and often lay an egg against the weak ones! I took them 3 times this season and ended up 0-3. It is impossible to predict which SMu team shows up on anygiven day. The one that loses to Tulane or the one that beats Fresno st 43:10

First time they got a backdoor cover against TCU at home

Second time I did bet on them in Tulane and they lost the game outright!

Third time they crushed Fresno in such manner that I am speechless... WTF was that?

So my point is SMU finds the way to screw you every time. To approach this team - make your pick and then reverse it! No seriously... How the hell can Fresno st lose to a team that got their asses kicked by Tulane ?Not We are not talking about losing, we are talking about humiliating 10:43 rape...

How the hell did Fresno go 11-1 ATS again? brrrrrrrrrrr

I had great CFB season but after this game I admit that I do not know shit about it all
    Last edited by SportsMozart; 12-25-12 at 03:14 AM.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Always tough to gauge which team comes out with motivation and is on point for bowl games.

SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Always tough to gauge which team comes out with motivation and is on point for bowl games.

Yes I heard before the game that coach Jones returning to Hawaii, SMU is all motivated...so what? Noone said "hey guys Fresno is gonna come out with no motivation at all, not giving shit if yhey win or lose...it's a some shitty bowlgame so they really don't give a damn about that...it is flat out impossible to motivate this crew to play some Mickey-mouse SMU team !" In fact it is surprise that they even showed up for the game at all!

NOPE..They forgot to mention that. So I thought that it is a neutral field game and there were all the gorunds to assume that Fresno is a better team. Apparently that's what happened- Fresno forgot to show up for the game... who knew!

W.Kentucky is a better team than C.Michigan...way batter... can we expect another 10:43 beating tomorrow?

Imagine if Fresno played SMU during the regular season ... would you have seen 10:43 type of result? YEAH only the other way around ! SMU lost to fukking TULANE ... TULANE for Christ sake! Let's just say that I shut up here cause I have no clue WTF is happening I had 5 team parlay from Sunday...standing 4-0 last link was Fresno-SMU o59...Fresno scores 10 points.... That is the team that went 11-1 ATS with 44 points per game average???
    Last edited by SportsMozart; 12-25-12 at 04:12 AM.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMozart View Post

I had great CFB season but after this game I admit that I do not know shit about it all
    Ditto my friend.

Bowl season seems to be the toughest games to get a feel on which team will show up and which one will shit the bed.

Coaching changes, pre-game festivities, long layoffs make normal capping techniques seem to go out the window, at least with the lesser bowls

To add insult to injury I had Fresno and the over, couldn't watch the game because of holiday commitments, caught the re-play Tuesday morning and turned it off at the beginning of the 4th quarter. Could be more wrong about the way this game played out

So it seems after 16 weeks, 100 of wagers, thousands of hours capping, watching and analyzing collage football games I too don't know shit about these games !

Cheers.....the good times are just ahead