HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Lance Guidry will be coaching Western Kentucky in their bowl game

Lance Guidry is the defensive coordinator of Western Kentucky, and will be guiding the Hilltoppers in their upcoming bowl game on December 26th.

This is significant b/c the last game Lance Guidry was the acting head coach in, he lead Miami(OH) to a win in the GoDaddy.com bowl. In that bowl game Guidry showed himself to be a leader of men. In this instance his players will have razor sharp focus, due to Western Kentucky's chance to make school history. This is their first ever bowl appearance. The opportunity to appear in, and win their first bowl game is a huge motivating factor.

Lance Guidry conducted the most intense Pre-game speech I have ever heard. His speech spring-boarded Miami(OH) team to a 35-24 win in that respective bowl game. Now with a second chance to lead, the Hiilltoppers will be the beneficiaries of the LANCE GUIDRY EFFECT.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great thread. Bumping this because the info is worth a look and the game is coming up soon.

bigmick
    bigmick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

Good insight. Thanks. Gonna look at this game a little closer now

cok puke
    cok puke's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for sharing this info

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Central Mich just suspended their leading pass catcher, and two other WR.

Locking in Kentucky -5.5
    Points Awarded:

Vinnie Paz gave HoulihansTX 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

I locked it in too. Bought to 5 (-120). 360 to win 300. Need it. Fresno losing outright crushed me tonight. I had them ml as the start of 4 nice plays. As i was doing it, i knew it was too much. Greed kills. Making bets after 3/4 strong cocktails doesnt help either...at least not most the time.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Are the books sleeping or do the suspensions not really matter. I'm probably gonna lock in WKU at 5.5 but strange that it hasn't moved.

SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Final score Central Mich 43 W.Kentucky 10.... There is no way W.Kentucky can get their team motivated to even show up...

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

Did u even watch the video, Sports? I got motivated watching it, and i wasnt even dressed up for that game. WKY offense has been strong all season and cmich cant stop anybody. How you came up with 43 - 10, ill never know.

IGotKidsToFeed
    Sic 'Em
    IGotKidsToFeed's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9699

Mozart is just on tilt from the Hawaii Bowl... lol

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Respect tx

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good point. Was gonna mention this. Guidry's such a fool. I remember that vividly and was looking at this yesterday. He had a fine enough speech going and had to go the disrespect, underdog route, cause that's what works with mental midgets. I remember them being very small underdogs. So this guy is a fool and perfect for a bowl game, but he offends my flawless sense of style, so don't know what I'm gonna do.

SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=TheBetBuysDanK;17256114]Did u even watch the video, Sports? I got motivated watching it, and i wasnt even dressed up for that game. WKY offense has been strong all season and cmich cant stop anybody. How you came up with 43 - 10, ill never know.[/QUOTE

Now I did not watch any videos, I was just being ironic . SMU beat the 12 point favorite Fresno 43:10...so once the logic has left the bowl games I by default assumed that C.Mich will beat W.Kentucky by the same score It is a joke but hey...C.Mich did beat W.Kentucky afterall...

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Kick the fckin fied goal