freeneasy
    freeneasy's Avatar Become A Pro!

free money for ncaaf sat

wyoming -9 over unlv
    when averaging everything out my numbers make wy. a 22.60 winner over unlv with the score being
    wy 37.60
    unlv 15.00
    wy -22.60

throw out that 54-10 win over idaho st, unlv's only win of the season, and unlv scores 12.88 ppg and gives up 33.22 ppg. thats -20.34 right there.
    wyoming held virginia, boise, air force and syracuse pretty tough in their first 5 games of the season losing by 1,7, 7 and 7, unlv cant do that, not even, and that to me makes wyoming a pretty strong team in this situation. unlv can barely cover a spread with 2 wins and a push.
    unlv hasnt been shut out this year but in 6 games they've come somewhat close to being shut out scoring 10,3,7,7,10 and 7. today against wyoming thats just not going to be enough to cover a 9 point spread against a team that averages 20.40 ppg and your giving up 33.22 ppg.
    i dont stay up on injury reports, diciplinary actions, rypg, pypg, dryapg, dpyapg, 1st downs pg, turnovers pg, top, ect, that is all the factors that will go into the makeup of this game but using the limited info that i take into account when figuring the outcome of a game, i just dont see how the books came up with -9 on wyoming.
    if i was setting the line on this game i'd leave myself a 10 point cushion and make it wyoming -12 1/2 then watch all the takers come in on unlv and then i guess just go ahead and laugh all the way to the bank.

nevada -17 1/2 over louisiana tech
    when averaging it all out my number makes nevada a 41.40 point winner over lou. tech. with the score coming out to

nevada 54.80
    lou tech 13.40
    nev -41.40
    where to begin with this one. lou tech beat nichols st 31-21. bet coach bicknell was happy with that one. take that game out and lou tech averages 17.88 ppg and gives up 43.88 ppg. lou tech scored 48 points against utah st, nevada only scored 42. advantage lou tech. no thanks. utah st scored 35 points on lou tech and scored 0 on nevada. 48-35 to 42-0
    lou tech is just a bad team.
    it might be somewhat of a game early as evidenced in lou tech's last game with hawaii when hawaii only had a 16 point lead at the half but in the 3rd quarter hawaii pulled away with 28 points. by the 4th everybody and their brother was in the game for hawaii and they showed pretty good as that quarter went to a 7-7 tie. hawaii could have scored another 21 points easy if they wanted to and the score could have been 75-17, hawaii by some 58 points.
    here i came up with nevada by 41.40 points at 54.80-13.40. give lou tech another td and make it 55-21, nevada -34 1/2. thats a cushion of twice the spread which is enough safety for me to consider this play on nevada as stealing.
    spreadwise nevada is one of the sweetheart teams of the year at 9-1. lou tech 2-7.
    dr bob gives this game out taking lou tech and again i just dont see it. not at all. again i dont know what the lines makers are basing their projections on but i just cant see it.
    nevada 55
    lou tech 14

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was actually liking UNLV in that myself bro.

freeneasy

i dont even see a back door here for lou tech dan. last 3 games for nevada? gangbusters. last 3 games for lou lou? i dont know but they looked pretty homeless to me. that 17 1/2points? i just dont see it. and as far as i can see this game? by the 4th quarter nevada will have full control and lou tech is going to be pushing a shopping cart down the street with everything they own in it.

freeneasy

for some reason i was commenting on nevada and the lou tech.
    for me unlv would be a bad bet to take. except for that small win over san diego st the last 3 games for wy were not good but the last 3 games for unlv were even worse and comparing those last 3 games for unlv with the last 3 games for wy i still came up with wyoming by 15 points, 31.45 to 16.40.
    first unlv is not going beat wyoming. technically i have wyoming to win from between 15 to 27 points. averaged all up they win by 22.60. out of their 9 losses unlv has lost by 9 or more points 6 times. of their 5 wins wyoming has won by 9 or more 3 times. joe glenn hc for wyoming has a winning record of 178-85-1. mike sanford 2nd year hc for unlv has a win-loss record of 3-18-0. unlv just doesnt come in as a play. not even on a teaser level