coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Will UCF be motivated to play in the Beef O' Brady Bowl

I would think that after playing some of the bigger schools in years past they are now reduced to playing Ball St in the Beef O Brady Bowl. They had their eyes set on the Liberty Bowl but after a missed FG and an overtime loss, this is UCF reward.

Do you think they will be upset and destroy Ball st, or win a squeaker due to lack of motivation. Ball St. on the other hand is 0-5 in Bowls and think they want a Bowl winner badly.

Will take BSU +8 here.

Any thoughts?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

i like you're angle

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by coitus_maximus View Post
    I would think that after playing some of the bigger schools in years past they are now reduced to playing Ball St in the Beef O Brady Bowl. They had their eyes set on the Liberty Bowl but after a missed FG and an overtime loss, this is UCF reward.

Do you think they will be upset and destroy Ball st, or win a squeaker due to lack of motivation. Ball St. on the other hand is 0-5 in Bowls and think they want a Bowl winner badly.

Will take BSU +8 here.

Any thoughts?
    UCF is playing this game just 125 miles from home, and pending their appeal ruling in January over their recruiting scandal, this might be the last bowl game they play in for a while. I don't disagree that BSU will be motivated, but I really doubt UCF will just lay down here.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

of course UCF will be motivated its their last game of the season no team wants to end the season with a loss and the fact that it might be their last bowl game for awhile they are going to want to win

ajcobb22
    ajcobb22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

From the UCF pro here.....take Ball St plus the points. Lot of fans and players crushed we didn't go to Liberty Bowl. Also like the UNDER. UCF drives are sooooooo long it's agonizing. Ball St loves to run as well which will chew up clock.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by coitus_maximus View Post

Will take BSU +8 here.

Any thoughts?
    I agree that UCF might have a motivation problem, they lost the OT CUSA Championship game, had bigger things in mind. Yes, it is a letdown to play a medium-top level MAC team.

But I am going with them, and motivation-wise, I also am thinking that coming off a loss the coaches will be all over the players. And they are going to the Big East and want to look good... losing to a MAC team would be embarrasing. Also, there will be a big fan base there for them in Florida to cheer them on.

AND on the field, CUSA UCF is superior, especially if Ball State # 1 QB Wenning cannot play or plays and is not 100%. Without passing, Ball State is toast, and Page and the walk on freshman will get smothered. Superior athletes at UCF and a terrible (# 108) "D" at Ball State.