MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

Quote Originally Posted by RG3ING View Post
    Really 100 into 14k off teaser lmao but u have no proof lmfao ur a joke bro no one believes that garbage post ur bet history

You can believe what you want...I won only about half of that from 13pt teasers...last bowl season season I hit a 6 team regular parlay that netted me 8k. My buddy went from 100 bucks this year to 4500 using teasers...in only 6 weeks this year. Its only possible if you are betting almost your entire bankroll each week.

MrBig33

Really 100 into 14k off teaser lmao but u have no proof lmfao ur a joke bro no one believes that garbage post ur bet history
    Who cares what you think anyway you are an idiot...calling on people to get cancer...I am done debating and talking with you. I hope the mods ban you....remember Karma is real so watch what you say!

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by MrBig33 View Post
    Who cares what you think anyway you are an idiot...calling on people to get cancer...I am done debating and talking with you. I hope the mods ban you....remember Karma is real so watch what you say!
    Don't change the subject you called me out I pointed out my record an unit profited an showed you it's all documented an then called u out an u told me a fairy tale story this conversation is over!!

MrBig33

Don't change the subject you called me out I pointed out my record an unit profited an showed you it's all documented an then called u out an u told me a fairy tale story this conversation is over!!

There you go again lol...I never called you out about ANY OF YOUR WINNINGS...I dont care what you or anyone else does with betting on this site!!!...I never did!!!...what I called you out on was how dumb you are lol..along with others! You have a narrow mind bro....

RG3ING

There you go again lol...I never called you out about ANY OF YOUR WINNINGS...I dont care what you or anyone else does with betting on this site!!!...I never did!!!...what I called you out on was how dumb you are lol..along with others! You have a narrow mind bro....
    You called me out saying no one On this site respects my thoughts or anything I said! Then I pointed out u make no sense at all an pointed out my documented units an pics pointing out ur statement is wrong then you told a lie about ur record an of course no proof to back up ur fairy tale legend status! Clown material bro let it go!!

RG3ING

An when u say others calling me dumb ur talking about one other guy "vegas" u might wanna ask around the forum about the guy! So again u exaggerate an say everybody an ur talking about 1 guy!

MrBig33

An when u say others calling me dumb ur talking about one other guy "vegas" u might wanna ask around the forum about the guy! So again u exaggerate an say everybody an ur talking about 1 guy!

I have lurked around...not just vegas who thinks you are clown LOL....I havent lied about one thing today buddy!!...however you have lied...saying you are a grown man!..no way..if so you have reall issues. Karma is real...you dont wish cancer on anyone. You will always looks back at this.....

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

I have lurked around...not just vegas who thinks you are clown LOL....I havent lied about one thing today buddy!!...however you have lied...saying you are a grown man!..no way..if so you have reall issues. Karma is real...you dont wish cancer on anyone. You will always looks back at this.....
    Dude, don't ever use Vegas in a sentence like that ever again.

MrBig33

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    Ok boss...lol I will be respectful to you..unlike that other clown.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Yeah bitch all talk like most til the barrel gets put to ur head
    Are you retarded? Or 12?

He proved your a bitch. Why? You're yapping about your "gun", which we know isn't real, but I'll play along. Why would a tough guy like you need a gun?

Because you're a bitch. See how that works?

SamDiamond

You called me out saying no one On this site respects my thoughts or anything I said! Then I pointed out u make no sense at all an pointed out my documented units an pics pointing out ur statement is wrong then you told a lie about ur record an of course no proof to back up ur fairy tale legend status! Clown material bro let it go!!
    Is SBR giving our "Retard Decoder Rings" that I am unaware of?

I don't even know what this moron is TRYING to say in that post.

It's f'in incoherent.

SamDiamond

It's auto spell remember I use an iPhone not a pre paid burner u pc of shit I hope ur family dies from cancer!!
    Holy cripes. You're a sick f'in hillbilly. Wishing cancer and death on someone's family because you disagreed on a forum?

You're mom swallowed your brains. Smack her on the back of the head and make her spit it back up.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post

He was referring to me

First 123