MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    This is exactly why the 1st Amendment was rightfully banned...no way he should have been able to speak his mind and avoid punishment in America. Oh wait....this just in - Quinton Tarantino's new slave movie just received praise and nominations for the same word being thrown across the screen hundreds of times. Double standard here?

How ignorant are you???...if you think thats the same you are truly dumb. The kid got what he deserved!!...lol..hope they yanked his scholarship as well...should have showed his teammates...the black ones...bet he wouldnt have made it out with bumps and bruises....Havent you noticed when white people say that no blacks are around...OR...only one black is around and they are with alot of friends...its never one on one or said to a group of black people...hmm I wonder why.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    explicitly define the correlation between ignorance and saying "n****r"
    Big difference between saying it amongst friends and tweeting it to the world under your name. I would call that flat out ignorant but that's just me.

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Freedom of speech! An don't forget Obama references white people in his book as honkeys an crackers! So let's get this straight he gets kicked off team for his comment but people will protest soldiers funerals with signs such as "soldier dies god laughs" an font forget they will be at all the kids funerals that were slaughtered in the school shooting not to pay respect but to protest them an laugh about the kids being put in the ground to rest! It blows my penetrating mind how people will rally to make the boys tweet is not correct an untolerable but we let this radical church an there members to these disrespectful acts cause its freedom of speech! What a damn shame!

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by RG3ING View Post
    Freedom of speech! An don't forget Obama references white people in his book as honkeys an crackers! So let's get this straight he gets kicked off team for his comment but people will protest soldiers funerals with signs such as "soldier dies god laughs" an font forget they will be at all the kids funerals that were slaughtered in the school shooting not to pay respect but to protest them an laugh about the kids being put in the ground to rest! It blows my penetrating mind how people will rally to make the boys tweet is not correct an untolerable but we let this radical church an there members to these disrespectful acts cause its freedom of speech! What a damn shame!
    He wasnt kicked off the team by the government. If you said what he said at your job you could be fired. Freedom of speech means you won't get jailed.

First 12