dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best baby 12/15/12

good morning guy's about 3 week's ago I had my worst week going 6-12 . but that most likely would be your only week that you had to meet your man the final year was 9-4-1 and my best bets 8-5-1 unreal great year.I had not had a losing year in 20 years not counting this one. I will not be giving any write ups I post on 4 sites so I will just give you my bets and thats it gl my brothers NEVADA+9 and keep an close eye on the ML AZ coach the guy is real bad. UTAH STATE -10 gl goodnight

Tony Truong
    Update your status
    Tony Truong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

4 site ? Could you let me know where are 3 other site ?. Please !
    Thank you .

BeantownBlue
    BeantownBlue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

RichRod sucks against a solid D. But against a mediocre team, his team scores well.
    Arizona will cover.

dilaudid8

Tony yeah no problem sbr forum /covers/ pre game/ capping the game gl my brother on your bets. Blue you could be right but I seen him coach a lot of game's and he make's such bad coaching call's I give up on him but like I said you might be right gl to you today

dilaudid8

well guys you stay with me and I will win you a lot of money. my year was unreal i'm 9-4-1 in winning weeks and my bowl games so far 2-0,this will be my last year year of posting 100 percent fact .I might come back from time to time but after 32 year's of doing this and not losing in 20 years. not counting this year it's time to retire and move back to AZ with my wife and kids. I have been here 2 full year's and if you followed my play's you would have made a mf mint gov MINT the sky was the limit in these 2 years i'm 21-6-1. as far as money goes you made a mint about 6 off you know who I am and ty my brothers for just keeping everything very low thanks my brother's your year was just unreal great and after the year is over you will be real happy counting your money ty my brother's like I said if you post me and I don't post you back . you will no why i'm sick goodnight until tomorrow I love 3 game's but i'm still looking them over