oBaMa_MaNiA
    oBaMa_MaNiA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

what's your take on the LSU line movement?

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by oBaMa_MaNiA View Post
    what's your take on the LSU line movement?
    I was actually considering buying Clemson up to +7 when they were at +6 ev. Tajh Boyd is a legit QB. I think it makes a lot of sense that there was a buyback on them after LSU opened at -3.5. That being said, LSU should roll today now that their DL is 100% healthy again.

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    NC State +10.5 (+111) x1
    NC State ML (+354) x0.5

0-2 (-1.5u)

Bowls: 7-15 (-13.44u)

Vandy definitely doesn't deserve a DD win. NC State has handed them so many points today...

suicidekings
    Update your status

Iowa State +3 (-125) x2

suicidekings
    Update your status

LIVE (14-7 GTech, 12:23 3Q)

USC ML (+140) x2

suicidekings
    Update your status

LIVE (28-17 Tulsa, End of 3Q)

Tulsa -11.5 (+105) x2

This is happening... ISU is toast.

suicidekings
    Update your status

Iowa State +3 (-125) x2
    Tulsa -11.5 (+105) x2
    USC ML (+140) x2

1-2 (-2.4u)
    Gross...

suicidekings
    Update your status

LSU -6 (-105) x5

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

LSU -6 (-105) x5
    Good luck SK.

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    nice...
    5 minutes before this I had my finger on the button for a MUCH larger wager. If I wasn't down 16u in the bowls, I likely would have done it. The Clemson D came out strong, but it's just a matter of time until the LSU running game starts winning on every down and Boyd and his receivers are looking decidedly less comfortable now with the threat of an immediate hit on virtually every passing play.

Dexter
    Update your status

how did they not blow up that D-Line on 3rd and 1.....need a FG here. I agree this game should look better in the 2nd half, but i always want a lead.

Dexter
    Update your status

that was HUGE....if we can get a FG before the half, i like our chances of carrying that momentum.

and on que the game does a 180...

suicidekings
    Update your status

that was HUGE....if we can get a FG before the half, i like our chances of carrying that momentum.

and on que the game does a 180...
    I stand by what I said before. Boyd will become less and less effective as the game goes on, under constant pressure. It's really too bad LSU wasn't a little quicker with the timeouts near the end of the half as they really could have had another opportunity if there was 20 seconds left on that last 4th down instead of 5.

Dexter
    Update your status

i want to see no more then 4-6 throws from hamberger this half....and when he throws its to be on 2nd and 1 in clemson territory to go up top.

run run run...

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by dexter View Post
    i want to see no more then 4-6 throws from hamberger this half....and when he throws its to be on 2nd and 1 in clemson territory to go up top.

Run run run...
    boom! 21-13

Dexter
    Update your status

i dont watch much SEC football, but isnt LSU normally a running team? i feel like i am watching Warren Moon and the Oilers Run and Shoot...

suicidekings
    Update your status

i dont watch much SEC football, but isnt LSU normally a running team? i feel like i am watching Warren Moon and the Oilers Run and Shoot...
    They're more balanced when the game is close or they're down, and run heavy when they have a lead. They just have the reputation for being run heavy because they spend so much time leading and because of the quality of their RBs.

Also, they run more when playing other SEC teams where so many of the teams are built for power football on offense/defense

Dexter
    Update your status

i dont get it - how do you pass 2 out of 3 times with first and goal. the play calls are so predictable. never against conventional wisdom...

3rd and goal from the 3 - run twice and i almost guarantee 6 pts..

suicidekings
    Update your status

i dont get it - how do you pass 2 out of 3 times with first and goal. the play calls are so predictable. never against conventional wisdom...

3rd and goal from the 3 - run twice and i almost guarantee 6 pts..
    Clemson's front line is pretty stout against the run. My favourite play inside the 3 yard line has always been a sweep from a 2-back set, tossing out to the tailback for a headstart to the edge and the fullback leading. Very effective when a defense is geared up expecting a straight-ahead power set.

Dexter
    Update your status

i want a fg right here...rather it 8 then 11.

Dexter
    Update your status

that was an amazing series.....2nd and 7, you give up on the run and go no back from the shotgun. no question that a pass was happening in a down where you normally can go either way....horrible. i hope lsu uses its timeouts on defense here if boyd starts moving the ball.

suicidekings
    Update your status

that was an amazing series.....2nd and 7, you give up on the run and go no back from the shotgun. no question that a pass was happening in a down where you normally can go either way....horrible. i hope lsu uses its timeouts on defense here if boyd starts moving the ball.
    To be honest, I stopped watching when it started to smell like a loss. Didn't want it to ruin my night out for NYE. I was really confused with LSU's playcalling late in the game. The reliance on the pass game that Miles showed when they had the lead was really uncharacteristic of him, and as much as you can credit Clemson for hanging in there, you really have to lay a decent amount of blame on Miles for not prioritizing ball control when his defense had already spent so much time on the field for the night. Pretty frustrating loss...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

To be honest, I stopped watching when it started to smell like a loss. Didn't want it to ruin my night out for NYE. I was really confused with LSU's playcalling late in the game. The reliance on the pass game that Miles showed when they had the lead was really uncharacteristic of him, and as much as you can credit Clemson for hanging in there, you really have to lay a decent amount of blame on Miles for not prioritizing ball control when his defense had already spent so much time on the field for the night. Pretty frustrating loss...
    This game was as perplexing as Oregon State/Texas. You hear of coaches playing not to lose, but Riley and Miles seemed like they were coaching to actually lose. I don't get it.

Dexter
    Update your status

completely agree - with a better called game, LSU puts away Clemson....

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    This game was as perplexing as Oregon State/Texas. You hear of coaches playing not to lose, but Riley and Miles seemed like they were coaching to actually lose. I don't get it.
    completely agree - with a better called game, LSU puts away Clemson....
    I couldn't even stomach watching the games today. I think I'm probably just going to cut my losses on the Bowls (still in the black with the regular season) and wait it out until July when I can start doing my homework for 2013.

For what it's worth, the only things left on the board that I really like are the Florida/Louisville Over 45.5 and Texas A&M -3. I lean to Notre Dame to pull off the upset, or at least the cover. Let's see what happens.

Dexter
    Update your status

I couldn't even stomach watching the games today. I think I'm probably just going to cut my losses on the Bowls (still in the black with the regular season) and wait it out until July when I can start doing my homework for 2013.

For what it's worth, the only things left on the board that I really like are the Florida/Louisville Over 45.5 and Texas A&M -3. I lean to Notre Dame to pull off the upset, or at least the cover. Let's see what happens.
    why over in tomorrows game?

great season SK.....if i were calling the game last night, we cover easily...ha

now im watching fsu pull the same garbage....just run the ball and overpower them...

suicidekings
    Update your status

why over in tomorrows game?
    Every single thing Florida has done this season has been about announcing that they're back as a force to be reckoned with. I don't think this will be a game where they're content to just sit back and run clock on offense. I think between Gillislee and Driskel, the Cardinals should yield a decent amount of yardage on the ground as they're not very strong in run defense, and once the run game is established, the play action passes will be game on. I also think the massive ST mismatch is going to create a lot of short fields for Florida and allow them to put a ton of pressure on the Lousiville defense early and often.

For Louisville, Bridgewater finished the season injured and his numbers took a hit, however fully healthy again, he's such a dynamic athlete that I feel like he'll generate a decent amount of offense. I can see Louisville only needing to put up 14-17 points and Florida providing the rest. I'll play it tomorrow as it's getting juiced up right now, and will surely get knocked down tomorrow .

oBaMa_MaNiA
    oBaMa_MaNiA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Hey SK, dex said to ask you, I need an opinion

have a 7 team paralay $60 to win $5750

already hit 5 of them and remaining games are Florida -13.5 and Texas A&M -4.5

how should I approach it so I get some money?

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by oBaMa_MaNiA View Post
    Hey SK, dex said to ask you, I need an opinion

have a 7 team paralay $60 to win $5750

already hit 5 of them and remaining games are Florida -13.5 and Texas A&M -4.5

how should I approach it so I get some money?
    Answer posted in Dexter's thread.

Dexter
    Update your status

Every single thing Florida has done this season has been about announcing that they're back as a force to be reckoned with. I don't think this will be a game where they're content to just sit back and run clock on offense. I think between Gillislee and Driskel, the Cardinals should yield a decent amount of yardage on the ground as they're not very strong in run defense, and once the run game is established, the play action passes will be game on. I also think the massive ST mismatch is going to create a lot of short fields for Florida and allow them to put a ton of pressure on the Lousiville defense early and often.

For Louisville, Bridgewater finished the season injured and his numbers took a hit, however fully healthy again, he's such a dynamic athlete that I feel like he'll generate a decent amount of offense. I can see Louisville only needing to put up 14-17 points and Florida providing the rest. I'll play it tomorrow as it's getting juiced up right now, and will surely get knocked down tomorrow .
    45.5 to 48...wow - too bad you didnt jump on it early. at least at 46/46.5

suicidekings
    Update your status

45.5 to 48...wow - too bad you didnt jump on it early. at least at 46/46.5
    Yup. Totally not worth it at 48. Looks like I'll just be a spectator tonight after all, barring any live opportunities.

suicidekings
    Update your status

Louisville/Florida 1H Over 24 (+104) x1

suicidekings
    Update your status

LIVE (14-0 Cards, 6:47 1Q)

Louisville/Florida Under 54.5 (+101) x1

suicidekings
    Update your status