Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rutgers/Cincy!?

I sure as hell think that Rutgers -7 would be a damn good play. I watched Cincy get smoked by WVU on Saturday. With Rutgers defense and their running game I think they should be able to romp all over Cincy... Rice should have a huge game... Anyone else like Rutgers here?

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

I love Cincy here...Rutgers just won the best game of their school's history...think about it.

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Cincy definitely has Rutgers in a good spot here.

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Surely Rutgers will keep there eye on the ball here won't they?

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd like Cincy a lot more if not for Schiano. The word I'm hearing is he won't have his team letting down. Still, Cincy is one of the most undervalued teams in the nation, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were to win this game.
    I like the idea that they have played four top 10 teams on the road, having been competitive for the most part, and now they get one at home. But, I can't play the Bearcats unless they're getting 7.5 or better.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Razz, Rutgers is not going to lose to Cincinnati. They will lose in Morgantown. Just wait.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is a game I would not even consider playing at all myself. Although, lets look at the "let down" factor here. I think i'd almost be forced to take my chances with the 7 points with cincy in this one.

maritime
    maritime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by austintx05
    Razz, Rutgers is not going to lose to Cincinnati. They will lose in Morgantown. Just wait.
    The popular thought is that WV will beat an undefeated Rutgers team. I worry that we may miss the boat before it ever gets to that. I like Cincy plus the points, and can definitely see them winning this game at home.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by maritime
    The popular thought is that WV will beat an undefeated Rutgers team. I worry that we may miss the boat before it ever gets to that. I like Cincy plus the points, and can definitely see them winning this game at home.
    I also love the Bearcats in this spot, but will try and hold out for a better number.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

I hope Rutgers wins and covers in what is a bad spot.If so I;ll be on the WV boat

Razz

Quote Originally Posted by austintx05
    Probably so, but the problem is they'll be a 7-point favorite, and I hate laying that number with an inferior defense.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah, my only concern is with Cincy's offense...I think this is a good spot for them, but I was hoping to catch 10 here...

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cincy has been good play at home this year and they hung tough on road at Lville. Let down factor worth considering, as my friend pointed out yesterday the Rutgers players have been getting laid since victory over Lville...Still a pass for me, going to hope Rutgers wins decent here so I can pound WV next week...

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did anyone expect Rutgers to bust out the offensive attack they put on L'ville? Cincy has been good earlier on with covers but included a lot more points than what they get here. It makes me think of WV/Pitt last night.....can Cincy run score to score with Rutgers for the whole game? I think Razz is on to something with the Schiano thing too.....seeing Schiano's comments on things, it seems he actually has something called pride in his hometown, & state for that matter, I think he will keep his players focused.........but maybe they are out partying all week & have forgotten about everything they've worked for all season & then some........doubt it.

Just a rookie's thoughts.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I've seen Cinci enough this year to know they aren't all that good. I really like Rutgers here. Not much thought being put into this game other than that team is VERY hungry, VERY motivated and ready to set up that game at WV. I think they want it REAL bad and have more than enough talent to roll in this game - that's why I'm siding with Rutgers.

Rutgers is too well coached, IMO, to let this one get away. Cinci COULD cover, but I really think Rutgers runs away with it by 10 or so. Cinci isnt' getting enough points IMO. The line should, as pags said, be closer to 10... Then it'd be a tough pick.:>

hawk 5
    Update your status

I'm with you mcbain, too well coached to let down. Rutgers by 10.

pags11

tough one to call IMO...

freeneasy
    freeneasy's Avatar Become A Pro!

cincy isnt going to beat rutgers. are you kidd'n?

gummo
    Bearcats

Line is down to 5.5. Unreal.

gummo
    Bearcats

17-0

Sharps looking really smart right now. Rutgers could still come back like they did with Louisville but Cincy is looking tough.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

So much for Rutgers. Looks like we will be seeing another Michigan/Ohio St game, in the national title bowl. Pretty sad if you think about it. Id much rather see a different match up.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

holy crap - great job those that were on Cinci.
    This wasn't even a game. Rutgers couldn't do ANYTHING - let alone anything right.

Ah well, so much for the dream of the BCS being smashed.

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

Now Rutgers is just another team.

hawk 5
    Update your status

Damn, I missed this one bad.

Razz

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Probably so, but the problem is they'll be a 7-point favorite, and I hate laying that number with an inferior defense.
    Make that WVU -10.

pags11

Cincy was damn impressive yesterday...