Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Bowl Newsletters

Not sure if this is the correct spot to ask this question, but worth a shot.

Anyone buying or rec'd any bowl newsletters? Already looking at NFL WK#15 and thinking I need to start doing some work on college bowls. Only so many hrs in a day.

Years back, I always bought a couple. Seemed to help condense a lot of info that get's a bit stale in your mind, as play switches to NFL and to some degree College hoops and NBA.

I was considering the NorthCoast Powersweep's Bowl issue? I don't care about the $25. Pales in comparison to what goes into play during the bowls. Would hate to have him been stone cold and talk me off my plays.

Possibly someone that has been following or subscribing to Powersweep could chime in on how he's been doing in college this year? I haven't followed him this year, but he usually has a nice bowl issue.

I get Playbook and Winningpoints. They have done well and point out great angles. Yes, you can find most of the data on the internet, but it takes a lot of time.

Thanks in advance, for any input and good luck in the bowls.

jameski999
    jameski999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4260

Go to insideslant.com sign up for a free membership to view to service play section. Click on "newsletters" there you will find PowerSweep bowl issue, download the PDF file and print.