rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

WVU lost 5 games in a row when Stedman Bailey had a bad ankle, Geno was not even the MVP of that team/

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    If Smith don't win it is only because he is black.

When you dominate in every stat category you should win or at least finish ahead.
    the hollywood propaganda educational system of america has taught you well, your whole life is pathetic because you think the world works like this....this isnt 1960, this is 2012, wake the fuk up,

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    the hollywood propaganda educational system of america has taught you well, your whole life is pathetic because you think the world works like this....this isnt 1960, this is 2012, wake the fuk up,
    Haines is well aware of this.... Cross-dressing transsexual f/\ggots were even less welcome in the '60s, at least Haines can show his (her?) face now-a-days.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Smith may have started for Iowa State, TCU or Kansas but every other team in the Big 12 had better QB's than Smith. I can't believe he was even considered a Heisman candidate but after playing his 1st 2 games vs. Marshall & James Madison two patsies
    he actually was.

Manziel is one of a kind, very deserving of the Heisman. Has anyone ever seen a better performance than Johnny displayed in the Alabama game, I haven't.
    RG3 beating Oklahoma was great, Anthony Davis when USC was down to Notre Dame
    24-0 scoring 6 TD's to beat ND 55-24 was memorable, Vince Young was amazing in the Rose Bowl vs. USC & Staubach was always a highlight film for Navy. Manziel's game topped them all.

That game was just the icing on the cake he broke the record for all purpose offense in the SEC the Yankees of college ball.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

LOLOLOLOLOLO that 600k is a doosey....total bs...guy says he bets over a half million yet makes cry baby videos in a super kmart parking lot in like a 98 accord LOLOLOL

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19428

heisman is a joke!!!

Manziel was 26th in pass touchdowns,
    16th in passing yards

how in the hell is this guy even in the conversation?!!!!!

heisman is a phuckin joke, clearly put

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

you do realize he also has 1200 rushing yards and 19 rushing TDs also........call me crazy but think the heisman voters looked at his cumulative stats and looked at the tough competition he played compared to the geno smiths/mariotas whose stats are inflated bc of poor comptetion

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    you do realize he also has 1200 rushing yards and 19 rushing TDs also........call me crazy but think the heisman voters looked at his cumulative stats and looked at the tough competition he played compared to the geno smiths/mariotas whose stats are inflated bc of poor comptetion
    Are you trying to say that the SEC is alot tougher of competition... and this Johnny football Kid is probably going to be the only QB to beat Alabama this year ? haha

P.S. Emily is only mad cause he lost his fake 600k bet on Smith.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

The only one I thought could of beat Manzel was Man ti Teo. Forgive the spelling, but anyone that could be the team captain to turn that ship around from the atrocious D from last year would get my vote.

First 12