SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Into The Weekend w/ BetDSI 12/6 - Sharp/Public Action NFL Wk 14, Army/Navy, Pacquiao

Brent, the Head Lines Manager at BetDSI, does his weekly Thursday show with SBR Forum's Peter Loshak, where they look ahead to the upcoming weekend's betting events.

This show looks at NFL Week 14, the Army/Navy game, the Pacquiao/Marquez fight, and UFC on Fox.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

boxing's so rig and told myslef to not ever bet a penny on it after the pac-bradley robbery never again! just watch on ppv with beers/nachos and enjoy rooting for my mah boy pacman.

dopps
    dopps's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its not rigged, if you watch that Pacquiao Bradley fight on mute without the horribly biased commentary you can see it wasn't that crazy a decision. Pacquiao took his foot off the gas and lost the fight fair. The commentating was absolutely horrible, unusually horrible.

I think the loss has grounded pacquiao and put Freddie Roach back in the drivers seat. Hard not to take the 3.50+ odds on Marquez though.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dopps View Post
    Its not rigged, if you watch that Pacquiao Bradley fight on mute without the horribly biased commentary you can see it wasn't that crazy a decision. Pacquiao took his foot off the gas and lost the fight fair. The commentating was absolutely horrible, unusually horrible.

I think the loss has grounded pacquiao and put Freddie Roach back in the drivers seat. Hard not to take the 3.50+ odds on Marquez though.
    I'm a Bradley fan and I think he lost, but these wide ass score cards people are throwing around is ridiculous... like they gave Pac the first round because he landed three punches at the end and the crowd went crazy.... horrible scoring.
    Bradley gave up the first few rounds then sweeped the championship rounds... but I think fell short by a round.
    Be smart, bet the fight going the distance.
    Points Awarded:

SugarShane gave hougigo 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SugarShane

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Marquez or Under 10.5 rounds

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Marquez or Under 10.5 rounds
    Marquez has a way better chance than this going under

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

I pulled the trigger on the +10.5 bet at 280. I might hedge with Marquez ITD, the line is +825 and will likely get higher by Saturday.

invaderin
    invaderin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello, nice forum

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Howdy.

Lguizar12
    Lguizar12's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Marquez a lot tomorrow!

joeytunes
    joeytunes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    boxing's so rig and told myslef to not ever bet a penny on it after the pac-bradley robbery never again! just watch on ppv with beers/nachos and enjoy rooting for my mah boy pacman.
    Totally rigged and i also will never bet it bradley didnt come close chk the numbers..and punches

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Pac wins probably..

chuff
    chuff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 645

They have fought 3X and all 3 went the distance, so tough to see this ending by KO but both these guys are longer in the tooth now - and Marquez looks bigger, stronger, which may or may not mean slower . . . really looking forward toit anyway. Boxing is a rigged as any other sport - you have 3 different judges, sitting in 3 different spots. People always forget that fights are scored ONE round at a time and not based on the entire 12 rounds rolled into 1 ball. Not arguing that Bradley did or did not win, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Such is life in fight sports, bad decisions come down in MMA all the time - and Dana White moand and groans about them too. Skating, gymnastics, its all the same - what one person sees compared to another.

Good segment as always here !

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

good lord there are still people out there that build a case for Bradley.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    fuk it, sprinkled 50 bux on pacman by TKO here Burpp lets go PACMAN!