seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

College coaching changes ruin the bowl season every year.

Make the bowl games even more meaningless. No one should want to coach the team they are leaving behind. It's like marrying another woman but telling your ex wife what to cook for the kids. When you choose someone else move on.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Wisconsin, wku, cincinnati, texas tech, auburn, arkansas state, colorado, san jose state, just to name a few. Make the bowl games meaningless. Damn.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Wisconsin, wku, cincinnati, texas tech, auburn, arkansas state, colorado, san jose state, just to name a few. Make the bowl games meaningless. Damn.
    Bowl games are already meaningless, expect the title game.

Kids dont give a damn whos yelling at them and making them run extra drills.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Between coaching changes or some fukkin 20 year old kid getting shitfaced, a DUI, some fukkin kiddie shit brawl and getting suspended; they are a real poor investment. I don't bother with them at all.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

[QUOTE=billysink;17078156]Between coaching changes or some fukkin 20 year old kid getting shitfaced, a DUI, some fukkin kiddie shit brawl and getting suspended; they are a real poor investment. I don't bother with them at all.[/QUOTE

It has been intimated that the bowl season has the best lines for winning money.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Coaching changes for bowl games mean shit. The nfl prospects are still going to try to go out with big stats and the players don't want to end with a loss. Saw you mentioned Colorado...which bowl are they attending

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Coaching changes for bowl games mean shit. The nfl prospects are still going to try to go out with big stats and the players don't want to end with a loss. Saw you mentioned Colorado...which bowl are they attending
    Colorado took a bowl teams' coach. Colorado also affects the bowl games. Now San Jose State has no coach who led them throughout the season.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

seab , good post

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

I guess you have never taken another job for more money and greater opportunity?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I agree, seaborne. Like the great Bo Schembechler once said.....let's have a Michigan man coach Michigan.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    I guess you have never taken another job for more money and greater opportunity?
    I don't do it every year or every chance I get.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

I wonder if there is anyway by rules that all this hiring can be done after Jan. 1 of the next year.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    Tuberville made a lateral move. Is that for more money and greater opportunity?