Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can not wait to see the BCS standings now

Rutgers chances are still remote to make the title game, but the window certainly opened up quite a bit.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Rutgers had a good day of watching the scoreboard today. They made up so much ground. The BCS standings should really be shook up after today.

Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Chaos today. Only with the BCS is a day like this so much fun.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rutgers chances are about as good as Bosie St. chances. I think it's sad really to what both teams have done this year, and get shutout on the title hunt.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you guys think Florida should be punished for their near upset loss to South Carolina?

Also what do you guys think about the Razorbacks and Badgers?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

They computers should punish then courtsy of that USC sound win tonight.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    Rutgers chances are about as good as Bosie St. chances. I think it's sad really to what both teams have done this year, and get shutout on the title hunt.
    Big difference there. Rutgers has beaten one very good team and several good teams. Boise State has beaten one very good team and several bad teams.
    Not to mention Boise is going to get its ass kicked in 13 days.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    Do you guys think Florida should be punished for their near upset loss to South Carolina?

Also what do you guys think about the Razorbacks and Badgers?
    LSU will end any discussion about Arkansas when they play in a couple weeks, and in my opinion, if a 1-loss team makes the national championship out of the Big 10, it should be Ohio State.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

amen, Razz...
    But F the BCS, fellas
    we all know it.
    I'd love to see the top 6 power conference winners or something (SEC, Big 10, Big 12, ACC, Big East, PAC 10 and 2 at large bids - i.e. one SEC team and Boise St - should they hold up) in some kind of playoff.
    Ah, that's why I always hated college footies, aside from betting. It's a flawed game. Whatev, though.

If Rutgers wins out, though - and they do not play for the championship, then there's 0 reason to pay attention to the BCS IMO. WV and Louisville are legit contenders. WV can beat all but a handfull of teams in the nation on neutral ground - if Rutgers can handle them (highly doubt it), then very few teams can.

Btw, OSU is miles ahead of anyone else this year. Don't know why - they just have all the things you would want in a champ. Kudos to whoever wins the SEC, though. That impresses me 100x more than what Dame or USC can do... both Dame's schedule stunk and USC's wasn't as tough as ppl make it out to be. Lets be real, the Pac 10 always is over-rated.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hate to burst everyone's Cinderella Rutger's hopes, but West Virginia will beat them in WV. This is one game I had circled after Rutger's pulled off the upset. WV runs the ball more effectively than RU. We should get a sharp line on WV laying a short line at home.