Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Anyone else like the Hawkeyes?

Hawkeyes @ home as a dog against a team they absolutely own on Senior Day? Sign me up.
    Last edited by Wassymac; 11-10-06 at 08:39 PM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have a small lean towards them as well bro. However, I will be passing on this game altogather with the Wisky QB issues.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

I have nothing going on this game either way or in the total. Good luck on what you bet Wassy.

Wassymac

Thanks guys. I just can't pass what I see as great value up here. Yes they looked like junk against NW, yes there are rumors about a player calling Tate out in a team meeting and then walking out, yes Tate has struggled all year....BUT...this team more than matches with Wisky talent wise. Add to it that Iowa has Wisky's number and throw in Senior Day and it results in the wrong team being favored IMO. Iowa somewhat salvages a wasted opportunity of a season with a solid performance...

Iowa 20 - Wisconsin 10
    Last edited by Wassymac; 11-10-06 at 09:03 PM.

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Like to know about Stocco first, but I hope your right here. I also heard Tate apolagized to the whole team and it's all goody goody now? Who knows. What a disappointing year.

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Iowa/Wisc

Iowa won't lose yet another game at home, and if Stocco's out, it's almost a shoe in. The under is a great play here too, as it should be pretty cold at game time.

Iowa 17 wisconsin 7

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I like Iowa a lot...this one has trap written all over it.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I took Iowa as one of my 4 big games to bet on.
    Like Minn, Mia, and USC as well.

Wassymac

Well...congrats to the Badgers backers

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Donovan was mustard today. It was a great game. I watched it at Excalibur - TONS of Wisconsinides there, it was fun. Damn, seems like everytime I go out for a Pack or Badger game, there are a billion Wisconsinides. It's nice.:>

Dazzez
    Dazzez's Avatar Become A Pro!

no

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear
    I like Iowa a lot...this one has trap written all over it.
    LOL, PM me your 'trap' games
    heheh - j/k.
    Iowa have been playing like losers for awhile now (Mich St is very close to this territory - if not annual losers like this). They really did fight today, though. I think it's their 2nd or 3rd best game of the year. Wisconsin just has better talent, is all. It coulda went either way, though. The Badgers had 2 SICK 3rd down bombs that went for huge gains that led to many points.

Iowa, IMO, is VERY well coached and under-talented against most Big Ten teams. Wis is very talented and IMO very UNDER coached right now.
    That's just based on the 4-5 times I've seen each play this year, though.

That line, IMO, should've been juicier for Iowa. I know their home turf is great for them - but the Badgers are a legit top 20 team, easily (probably top 10). The trap was the wrong way.
    Just glad the 1 point bailed me out=) amazing how you're a genius based on that 1 point heh.

Wassymac

Congrats on your win although I'd make that bet again if the opportunity arose. You hit the nail on the head with the 3rd down prayers that were answered. That Donovan kid messed everything up with his scrambling as well. I also don't understand why a bunch of Wisconsinides would be a good thing