captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10711

Pitt -7

What you guys think about PITT -7. I really like it and see it is at -7.5 now. Number wise the advantage goes to Pitt heavily. That and the fact that USF has their starting QB out and Floyd has been horrible as the back up.You guys that know me know i am a big numbers guy . Get these numbers. And these are with USF starting QB out.

PITT is 4-0 ATS against USF last 4 . PITT is 9-2-2 ATS last 13 against teams with losing records.USF is 3-12-1 ATS at home last 16 games.

I like the numbers so much and though nothing is guarenteed i do love the numbers. Hope it does not backfire but i am putting everything i have worked it up to in Bookmakers in this game for a big shot. No guts no glory i always say.

12/01/2012 @ 04:00 PM CFB [311] PITTSBURGH U -7-110
    3299.00 2999.09

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel this line is too much based off of last week's fluke against RU. I think it'll be a closer one for USF's last game of the year

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pitt has been playing well, needs the win for bowl eligibility for their first year coach. Their star RB Graham is back to 100% late in the season. USF has their # 3 QB starting, he is weak, their "O" has been pitiful, and they are missing some other key players.

USF coach Holtz's job is in question, Skip is no "Lou", if that is true you have to wonder if the players will quit.

Teams going in different directions.