No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I'm intrigued by the Bama/Georgia over

Lean Dawgs with the points, but the total seems high and looks like it's begging people to take the under. Georgia TT of 21.5 is also an intriguing over pick. Thoughts?

OverUnder
    Feels great to be back.
    OverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

I'm taking the over line is right where it should be. Georgia has a horrible defense, and Alabama can give up points to a good offense. Score will be 31-24. Take the over.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

lean over, think Bama scores 30+ and certainly can allow four scores to UGA.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by OverUnder View Post
    I'm taking the over line is right where it should be. Georgia has a horrible defense, and Alabama can give up points to a good offense. Score will be 31-24. Take the over.
    Georgia has a "horrible defense" with five first or second round draft picks?

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I tend to lean UNDER on these big time SEC matchups. Big, FAST defenses playing with lots of motivation. I know UF's offense has not been potent, but GAs D looked tough against them. Also, one must factor in generally more conservative offensive gameplans. GA may try to open it up today, but will they be successful? I dont know. Trying to predict and assess the flow of the game, 51 seems high.

Sure, Bama dropped 38 against an over rated miss st D, but only 21 against an over rated LSU defense and only 24 against an over achieving A&M squad. I dont think any of those teams brought the Defense GA will bring today.

GA hasnt faced a D liked BAMAs all season. Maybe UF's, where they only scored 17.

I dont think either team breaks 30. that will make the OVER tough to hit.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Georgia has a "horrible defense" with five first or second round draft picks?
    horrible defense? ha. under-achieving early, sure. but they have put the pieces together.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

agreed NC.....over is the right play here..