BlurredOut
    BlurredOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

3-17 the past week... start fading

EDIT: MAKE THAT 3-18. OKLAHOMA -4.5 LOSS TODAY.

it's highly recommended that you fade all of my picks. I'm a historic 3-17 the past week. check it out:

oh... FML

these are my picks for tomorrow. pick the opposite to profit:

Pittsburgh U -7 -105
    Oklahoma State -4½ -110
    Nebraska -3 -120*

Last edited by BlurredOut; 12-01-12 at 12:15 PM.

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

tell me about it man its this ****** up thing happens to me every year... I get a up make a withdrawal and lose like crazy. Making a 2 team parlay tomorrow large.. If I dont win im going to be a miserable prick to be around

BlurredOut

tell me about it. what's your parlay? I'll bet the opposite to help you out :P
    even my $5 bets lose consistently, so what's the harm?

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

I think its going to be UCF+3 over 54... almost like blindly chucking darts at a dart board

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

You are the son of brock landers!

BlurredOut

a small time Brock, maybe. keep in mind the bets above range from like $10-30... I am small time for sure. still, $150 loss the past two weeks stings when I profited $100 overall before that the past two months.

I generally play for fun... so it's just shocking that I could go 3-17. even if I tried to lose, I don't think I could do that again. I put $100 in to play with last February... I'll be at $0 if none of the three Saturday NCAAF plays in the first post don't hit... and we all know they won't. I'll either go 0-3 or MAYBE 1-2 on those. absurd nonsense.

I guess I may have to re-up soon

I'm tellin you guys... if you want to profit, FADE FADE FADE. whether it's fantasy football or gambling, I'm as unlucky as they come. but I live a great life despite being poor so f### it. might as well let others take advantage of my gambling failures. maybe if my fades work out well for you guys I can get some good karma heading my way ...
    Last edited by BlurredOut; 11-30-12 at 11:20 PM.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

in my opinion stay away from 1st and 2nd half bets. I tried that before and it's a quick money killer, just bet the whole game.

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7772

you will bounce back tmr

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by thfootball View Post
    in my opinion stay away from 1st and 2nd half bets. I tried that before and it's a quick money killer, just bet the whole game.
    Youve probably been doing this a longer time than me, but I have to disagree. Anything can happen...yes...but I trust my reasoning a lot more after watching 1 half.

BlurredOut

what I tell you! Oklahoma State -4.5 is already a loser!

back the opposite of my other two picks, Pitt -7 and Nebraska -3, and you WILL win. I am not screwing with you guys here. my lack of luck is legendary.

also in re: to 1st and 2nd half bets, of my 18 losses only 1 has been a halftime bet, and that was Virginia/Wisconsin 1st half over. the majority of my losses have simply been ATS.
    Last edited by BlurredOut; 12-01-12 at 12:20 PM.