Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Stanford is getting bet like...

The playing of the game is nothing more than a formality. Hearing people saying there in all there teasers even one guy I know and respect is laying the -350 on the moneyline with no hesitation. I dont have a strong opinion on this game but getting nearly 10 points seems like the correct value bet after UCLA was just a mere 2.5 point dog last Saturday in a game that they had no reason to win.

On the other hand the line may be so high just to attract UCLA money in which bookmakers think Stanford is the clear right side. Tough game. Any serious opinions on this matchup?

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

On Stanford I think there setting line at 10 trying to keep money off Stanford BOL

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

I think you may be right the more I think about it.

vinhmen
    vinhmen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4750

I think there's value in UCLA +320 ML. They probably went vanilla last weekend while Stanford had to go all-out, now UCLA has had a week and film to see where they need to adjust their gameplan. I think you'll see a much more diverse offensive gameplan. Stanford rarely blows teams away, their games stay close.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

I see more value on Kent ML, but I'm taking the points. I would be shocked if the Bruins could take Stanford straight up on the road. On the otherhand, 9 1/2 seems like a lot points in a PAC 12 rematch. gl

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Not sure. UCLA wasn't able to establish a running game and don't think they will this time either. I see this game as a stanford win by at least 10 pts.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Read the threads here already created that have the effort/insight you need. Stanford to the bank.

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 470

I think Stanford is the better team with a good coaching staff.. I would take Stanford -9.5 and under 47.5 the weather out here in the bay area is pouring rain plus 20-30 mph wind.