Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

UCLA + 10 , Kent + 7 1/2 ?

Just walked in and logged in and was a bit surprised with the line movement of tonights games.

I can get UCLA + 10 juiced to -114 and Kent St + 7 1/2.

I'm back and forth with Kent St, because I've made good money on N. Ill, but feel this might be to much and that hook scares me.

Back and forth on this UCLA game vs Stanford. Really like the defense of Stanford and not fond of backing the Bruins on the road. But, giving 10 points to UCLA seems to much.

To easy to go with Stanford if only looking at last weeks results. Lots of trends go against the Stanford and Bruins tough as dog.

Bruins 3-1 SU and ATS as dog under Mora. Yes, that loss was last week againt the trees. Teams that lose the first game almost always play closer or win in the second in same season rematches. (hitting around 75%)

Tempted to take both the dogs. Doubt that both will cover and tired of going 50/50 and paying juice.

Anyone seeing these games more clearly ?

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post
    Just walked in and logged in and was a bit surprised with the line movement of tonights games.

I can get UCLA + 10 juiced to -114 and Kent St + 7 1/2.

I'm back and forth with Kent St, because I've made good money on N. Ill, but feel this might be to much and that hook scares me.

Back and forth on this UCLA game vs Stanford. Really like the defense of Stanford and not fond of backing the Bruins on the road. But, giving 10 points to UCLA seems to much.

To easy to go with Stanford if only looking at last weeks results. Lots of trends go against the Stanford and Bruins tough as dog.

Bruins 3-1 SU and ATS as dog under Mora. Yes, that loss was last week againt the trees. Teams that lose the first game almost always play closer or win in the second in same season rematches. (hitting around 75%)

Tempted to take both the dogs. Doubt that both will cover and tired of going 50/50 and paying juice.

Anyone seeing these games more clearly ?
    I'm playing both ML and ATS. One of these teams will win the game and you will be collecting $ not paying juice.

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

bought up UCLA to 12 UOTE=tto827;16961022]I'm playing both ML and ATS. One of these teams will win the game and you will be collecting $ not paying juice.[/QUOTE]

Pivotpoint

Thanks. Those ML's might eat you up. Anything can happen with those MAC games, but tough to see the Bruins beat Stanford in their house.

I didn't watch last weeks UCLA/Stanford game. I know Stanford racked up some yards rushing on the Bruins but was surprised to see the final stats so close.

Both teams ran 71 plays. UCLA 334 total yards, Stanford 381. Bruins had 261 passing vs 160 and Stanford had a big edge in rushing 221 vs 73.

Both teams fumbled once and Bruins had a pick

Bruins dipped back down to + 9 1/2 and Kent now - 7 (-103)

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

I'm on Stanford think they will cruise I think line is making people double guess thereselves an I like Kent st they can run the ball forcing opponent to load the box an N.ill isn't good at stopping the run I don't think they will shut it down evening loading the box also they will keep N.ill off the field an chew up a lot of clock! Under play here also boys!! BOL

Pivotpoint

Late money coming in on the dogs. Still back and forth, but liking Kent with the points. MAC games under can be stressful.

I couldn't resist throwing a franklin at this. gl

Teaser 100.00 316.00 Football - 305 No Illinois/Kent over 52 for Game
    Football - 306 Kent +13 for Game
    Football - 307 UCLA +15½ for Game
    Football - 307 UCLA/Stanford over 41½ for Game

Pivotpoint

Adding two team Parlay

Kent + 7 1/2

Kent/ N. Ill Ov + 58

Going to see how things work out before adding positions to late game. Time to start tossing back some cold ones before kick-off. gl boys