SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dividend Doug: Trio of Week 11 Picks

Trio of Week 11 Picks

By: Dividend Doug
    http://dividenddoug.com

Dividend Doug's three NCAA gridiron picks for the weekend, including a pair of PAC 10 contests and what might be one of Bobby Bowden's final games on the FSU sidelines.

Dividend Doug has been taking it on the chin of late and I blame my recent slump on the administrator of the website. He sets unreasonable deadlines and frankly does not have Dividend Doug’s best interest in mind as he rushes my genius at a breakneck pace.

Well, I say screw these unreasonable deadlines. This week I haven’t received one pressure-filled e-mail rushing my wisdom and consequently you will be reading the new and improved Zen-like prognostications of the master, Dividend Doug. I’m back and I’m taking names. Without further ado, Dividend Doug’s hot picks for the upcoming weekend.

Florida State -9 vs. Wake Forest (3 units)
    In what I believe to be one of Mr. Bowden’s final games coaching this legendary program, the Seminoles rise to the occasion and give him a resounding victory in what will be one of three more appearances in Tallahassee.

USC vs. Oregon - Over 55½ (2 units)
    With two teams incapable of stopping the run or forward pass, this should prove to be a shootout. There is nobody on the defensive line for the Trojans stout enough to prevent Jonathan Stewart from running wild and the spread offense will neutralize the Trojan’s linebackers and defensive speed. The Trojan offense will feast on this porous defense and the winning team will be the one able to stand up after this track meet.

UCLA. vs. Oregon State - Under 47 (1 unit)
    Former Bruin QB Matt Moore will be out to prove that the Bruins made the wrong choice with Drew Olsen. The Bruins will be out to show Matt what happens to players who defect from the Bruin program. Because neither program is worthy of this type of scrutiny, nobody will prevail in this mini emotional battle. Moore will throw two picks and the Bruins will continue to be the Bruins on offense - bland and boring like their coach.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I too am liking FSU in that game, although I can't bring myself to lay the 8.5. However, I don't have an opinion on the other two games at this time.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gl...

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I like FSU a lot....