NCAA FOOTBALL WEEK FOURTEEN

One Unit (28-28)(-3.00)
Two Unit (20-11)(+17.90)
Three Unit (15-14)(-2.40)
Five Unit (1-1)(-1.00)
OVERALL SEASON (64-54)(+11.50)

5-3 picking up 1.50 units last week. Last week of college football with the exception of the Army/Navy game.

THURSDAY NIGHT

Rutgers -3 vs Louisville (three units)…………Hoping to start the week three unit winner. I am not convinced Louisville is as good as their record. Championships are won with defense and between these two it is not even close. Louisville’s defense will allow an average Rutgers offense to put points on the board while Rutgers defense will slow down Louisville’s QB. Won’t be easy, but home field and defense should get the the win and cover.

FRIDAY NIGHT

Kent State +7 (-125) vs N Illinois (five units)………….Only my third five unit play this season. These two teams are on 10 and 11 game winning streaks and I don’t see either team running away with it and more than likely will come down to who has the ball last will have a chance to win it. Both offenses appear unstoppable, so I will take the team with the better defense to come up with some key stops. I think Kent wins outright but not going to get greedy with moneyline, but I have made it my best bet of the week.

SATURDAY’S GAMES

Pittsburgh -6.5 vs S Florida (three units)……………Might want to fade me on this one. I have never had luck betting on Pitt games since coach Dave left and I just faded them every week. S Florida really hurting at the QB position right now and Pitt’s defense looked pretty good last week in an upset win over Rutgers. Pitt’s QB very quietly have a good season with only two interceptions. Pitt wins and they go bowling, so they will be up for this one while S Florida just want this season to be over with.

Sort of a strange week to me. I really love the above games but nothing else jumping out at me. However being the last week I am playing more games but just for one unit each. Sort of forcing these one, so be warned.

ALL ONE UNIT PLAYS

M Tennessee St +10 vs Arkansas St…………teams more evenly matched than people think.

Alabama -7 vs Georgia………Not a believer in Georgia. I think Bama’s defense shuts them down.

Georgia Tech +14 vs Florida State………..Only reason I am taking is I cannot think of a reason to take them.

Kansas +20 vs West Virginia………..A team that give up 40 points a game should not be laying 20.

That will do it to end the regular season. Can’t wait for bowl matchups and lines to come out. Should be fun.

Good Luck Everybody!!