Blissit02
    Blissit02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

oh and not just race, we need to include all types of people, those that are handicapped, women. transsexuals, gays, dwarfs...all types....

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by Blissit02 View Post
    What about it?? That is the most racist idea ever!!! Okay, lets start putting affirmative action in our sports....including players....lets not stop there, put it in politics,actors everything!!!
    It is already happening. That is what is sickening. You won't see a corporate ad without an Asian and black if there is a white in there. Latinos should be outraged.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

dont forget the "White Hispanic" the NYT came up with when it suited their purpose

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Anybody with a clue knows that affirmitive action is the equivalent to white nepotism...

Both exist.. Deal with it.

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    What about affirmative action????

Thank you!!!!!!

walterp
    walterp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

isn't this how the female game commentators ended up on the sidelines?

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

LOL @ this thread

I kind of feel sorry for some of you guys that go through life thinking there is some grand conspiracy to hold you down. I don't know if it is more sad or funny. Either way, it is delusional.

The white guys that spout this garbage are definitely on the funny side...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Historically black colleges (HBCUs) are not ALL black schools. Anyone can apply and go to those schools. You'd be very surprised how many white, Asian, Hispanic, etc. kids go to these schools. HBCUs try to recruit non black kids to go to their schools as well. My business does work with many HBCU's BTW.

Many years ago, those schools existed because minorities could not go to the state schools. What else do you expect them to do??? I get the jist of your post but I'm not sure why you would have an issue with those schools?

Quote Originally Posted by Blissit02 View Post
    SHIT LIKE THIS PISSES ME THE penetrate OFF....WHY AREN'T THERE MORE WHITE CORNER BACKS??? WHITE LINE BACKERS?? WHITE POINT GUARDS?? BECAUSE THEY ARE NO penetrating GOOD, IF THEY WERE THEY WOULD BE THERE....STOP THE GOD DAMN RACE CARD IN AMERICA WE GOT A FUCKIN BLACK PRESIDENT FOR CHRIST SAKE....IS THERE RACISM SURE. ON BOTH SIDES...BUT LAST I CHECKED THERE WASN'T A ALL WHITE SCHOOLS....WE HAVE OVER 50 ALL BLACK SCHOOLS AND NOONE BATS AN EYE....SO SHUT THE penetrate UP WITH THE RACE BULLSHIT...LET THE BEST MAN WIN THE JOB, BLACK, WHITE, HISPANIC, ASAIN, YES EVEN MIDDLE EASTERN....

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rooney rule does not apply to deep south driven BCS/NCAAF,

this is why the SEC is so dominant,

follow the money................................... ...................

kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Besides Willingham, no other brother that was fired was rehired as a ncaaf head coach. Interesting.
    It was probably said already but it's cause most go to really shit programs and unfortunately due to talent go 2-12 or 6-20

bgdog
    bgdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 753

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    What black coach has gotten canned that deserves to be rehired? Sylvester Croom?
    As a mississippi state fan not just no but penetrate no that guy was an awful head coach

First 12