turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    I don't even know the definition of racism anymore. Not sold on the fact that society is evolving either
    The fact that people are having even a discussion about this means that society has evolved pretty far. We're just at a point where we're determining at what point to stop or else we overshoot. For some people, any bit of affirmative action is unprincipled and 'reverse racism.' For others with a better sense of history and how invidious discrimination can affect minority groups for generations, it's justified.

Sam Odom, despite appearing to be a racist, at least makes a good point in that the race card shouldn't be played where other better explanations exist. However, if there is other evidence of racism that nobody here is aware of, then it's silly to form too strong of an opinion based on our limited knowledge.

I'd prefer these race threads to be out of the forum though. None of them have helped my understanding of betting on sports and it's an unnecessary distraction.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Bill McCartney? LMAO.

He's the guy who was OK with his daughter having his Black QB's bastard baby. He's taking the anti-racism thing a little too far.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

what was the name of the Cult McCartney was in when his daughter made the news ?

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Promise Keepers?

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    well the part with romney is true, blacks are ignorant and only voted for obama because he was black,that is racism, but look they are ignorant like I said and deserve to get what is coming to them. Live on that ebt card and enjoy being unemployed there entire life.

blacks=racist=crickets
    Yeah, cause blacks were all over the republican nominees before Obama showed up ? Romney was an idiot. You can not say that it is not your job to worry about 47% of Americans and then hope to be president. Most of his policies were similar to Obamas.

When you generalize a certain race in a negative aspect, it is racism. That is not liberal logic, it is just plain logic.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Also, this article is about a white guy who said all this....

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post

Promise Keepers?

Yes...

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
    Bill McCartney? LMAO.

He's the guy who was OK with his daughter having his Black QB's bastard baby. He's taking the anti-racism thing a little too far.

Wow I had no idea
    This is a microcosm of the world liberal policies create
    Your daughter gets knocked up, ur family gene pool gets junked, and ur football team goes deep south

What an idiot Mccartney is. He wrote Two Minute Warning: Why It's Time to Honor Jewish People Before the Clock Runs Out (2009)
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 11-29-12 at 02:57 PM.

First 12