bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse
    I was just wondering why a moderator would question someone sharing info because doing so might undermine his own bets. If we're all going to be that secretive, there's no forum left. Anyway, no big deal.

DH, Theres still alot of old school sharps that don't like to tell people there plays. I guess they feel if they see a weakness in the line, they want to exploit it without drawing attention to there findings. You can ask any old school wiseguy out there for there plays and unless you know him, odds are you will not get the answer. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, i'm just giving you my experiences is all.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7
    imgv -

Why do you post his plays? If you're paying for it, you're making it harder for yourself to bet them.
    First of all, I do not pay for his selections nor even play them for that matter..

Justin I'm not sure if you know this, but Dr.Bob emails his plays to his clients at a scheduled time so his clients get first dibs on his plays, that is basically what they are paying for. Dr.Bob's 3 star and higher plays are hammered immediately by his clients so when the general public/sports forum patrons get ahold of his plays they pretty much become obsolete...

Anyone complaining about the posting of Dr.Bob's plays is a complete moron as there is a huge % of people who have never visited a sports gambling forum in their entire lives and have no knowledge that his plays are showcased anywhere..
    Last edited by imgv94; 11-12-06 at 03:21 AM.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm sure the good doctor isn't happy about the fact that his plays are widespread across the internet, but he is also cognizant that it would be nearly impossible to prevent. And, as GV said, the line movements still provide his customers with a reasonable advantage.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

I pay for his picks to get them before the lines move -- which lately has been difficult.

Nevertheless, I'm not exactly thrilled to see something I pay a lot of money for posted on bulletin boards -- but, that's just the way it goes.

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

This is pretty much like posting picks after the game is over. All the value of these bets is sucked right out of them by the people that pay for them. I wouldn't touch these after they are posted here.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by dave11486
    This is pretty much like posting picks after the game is over. All the value of these bets is sucked right out of them by the people that pay for them. I wouldn't touch these after they are posted here.

He's 75-42-7 on a Star Basis (64%) after the line moves so far this year.

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

Wow that's pretty impressive.

First 12