VikesPhanatic84
    VikesPhanatic84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4921

Louisville vs Rutgers

Lets talk about this game. At first sight I wanna go with anything Rutgers and UNDER. So under 43.5 right now sounds really good. Anyone else have insight? Thanks in advance

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Whats the latest on Louisville QB? Both teams couldnt of looked worse last week.

turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Bridgewater's wrist is still broken but looks like they're playing him. Not quite sure how much of an effect a broken wrist will be on a QB if it's on their non-throwing hand.

http://www.courier-journal.com/artic...S02/311260045/

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

both qbs will likely play

but bridgewater didnt look good in most of the snaps...he was trying so hard to just catch the ball properly from the center. His left hand is all plastered up. You saw how their offense was last week.

Rutgers on the other can actually fix their offensive issues. I expect ruterger to win here...but will be a close one.

Defense will win this game.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

anyone got photos of this guys hand in plaster

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Quote Originally Posted by thfootball View Post
    anyone got photos of this guys hand in plaster
    I think it's a soft cast.

Slimpickens

I think both of these teams are somewhat frauds. However Louisville was in an odvious bad spot last Saturday as they had just lost there 1st game of the season and ofcourse they play way down the following game along with there QB getting injured as well as possibly looking ahead to this Rutgers game. I guess Rutgers could have been looking ahead as well. I think the line being only 3 is very telling and right now Id prefer the more explosive Louisville offense to the vanilla offense of the Scarlett Knights.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by SlimPickens View Post
    I think both of these teams are somewhat frauds. However Louisville was in an odvious bad spot last Saturday as they had just lost there 1st game of the season and ofcourse they play way down the following game along with there QB getting injured as well as possibly looking ahead to this Rutgers game. I guess Rutgers could have been looking ahead as well. I think the line being only 3 is very telling and right now Id prefer the more explosive Louisville offense to the vanilla offense of the Scarlett Knights.
    rutgers wasnt even trying to comeback last game...they were running ball with 5 mins left when they were down 3 scores....they wanted to rest their players for thursdays game and be ready.

luoiville on the other hand tried to play HERO and bridgewater got his ankle injured in OT. If he gets injured next game, the game is pretty much over for them.

line of -3 is pretty fair considering both have same records and both are similar ranks. Home field advantage gets you 3 points. Line is spot on.

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

Phukk em both. Louisville has burned me multiple times, Rutgers has at least won more often than not for me. Take Rutgers, fade the spook QB.
    Points Awarded:

joco gave hurricane1091 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Slimpickens

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    rutgers wasnt even trying to comeback last game...they were running ball with 5 mins left when they were down 3 scores....they wanted to rest their players for thursdays game and be ready.

luoiville on the other hand tried to play HERO and bridgewater got his ankle injured in OT. If he gets injured next game, the game is pretty much over for them.

line of -3 is pretty fair considering both have same records and both are similar ranks. Home field advantage gets you 3 points. Line is spot on.
    Very valid points, both teams were in very bad spots last week. I just cant bet on that Rutgers offense its Louisville or nothing for me havent decided yet. If Rutgers gets behind by more than one possesion I dont see them coming back and I feel the Cardinals are the overall more talented team.

Retrospect
    Retrospect's Avatar Become A Pro!

rut qb injured a throwing shoulder last game and l.ville qb non throwin wrist problem. im leaning lville but now somebody said an ankle too? maybe under is the play
    Last edited by Retrospect; 11-27-12 at 09:05 PM.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Rutgers QB Nova is fine,not injured.
    Rutgers in trouble. Nova been regressing, and because of it their play calling has become stale and ultra conservative. Especially in the red zone. They have huge wide receivers and never fade to them in the end zone. Red zone offense among worst in nation.
    Figure RU needs 17-20 to win, i don't think they get there.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Where is L-Kid write up?