dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best 12/1/12

well guy's we had a winning week we did not win a lot but something is better then nothing for the year i'm 9-3-1 in winning week's I did lose my best bet but my record is still 8-4-1. with the last week left I really want this week real bad I want that 10 week win season. the 1 bet BAMA_7/UNI -6/RUTGERS-3/ I hate taking chalk's but this is what I like chalk or not these game's will be winner's more game's later gl to the bank best bet of the week BAMA-7

dilaudid8

add on game FLORIDA STATE -14 this team should be mad as hell from last week and there going to take it out on somebody blowout city

dilaudid8

best bet and last best bet of the season BAMA -7

dilaudid8

Nevada+10

Retrospect
    Retrospect's Avatar Become A Pro!

nevada will get ther butt fk. blues is money

dilaudid8

retrospect you could be right it would look that way but thats why they have to play the games. but if I ca win the other games Iwould be cool with NEVADA losing but Nevada is not a bad team getting double digits at home is a gift but we will see you could be right gl

turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    retrospect you could be right it would look that way but thats why they have to play the games. but if I ca win the other games Iwould be cool with NEVADA losing but Nevada is not a bad team getting double digits at home is a gift but we will see you could be right gl
    Nevada really looked like a bad team when they played Air Force. Boise doesn't play as fast as they used to but that Nevada D withered and crumbled pretty bad in that game. This isn't the same Nevada team that gave BSU fits in the past couple years (of course, this BSU team isn't quite as good either).

dilaudid8

turbozed your right about nevada but these 2 team's really hate each other .nevada did play SD STATE right to the end and SD STATE did beat boise state. but getting that 10 point's is a lot of point's even if boise state is winning by 16 points a late TD and nevada would get the cover. Ijust might by asking for trouble but getting double digits at home no way it's nevada or nothing this game means everything to nevada this place will be rocking last game of the year until the bowl games gl my brother

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

few guys i have a great deal of respect for got me on uga, i respect your opinion as well my friend, they sold me..at least one of will cash in that one....

think i might join you on nevada..just really started looking at card but i agree 10 a lot in this gm... gl this weekend

dilaudid8

bank2 your one of the few that I look up when i'm at this site. and the person is you my brother. I have respect for your opinion it's the truth to tell you the truth your the only one that I look at this site. yeah I think think after that loss by texas am bama did not give up even 1 point they did play 2 soft team's but still I think that bama want;'s to prove a point the last 2 game's bama D was unreal .and even when bama was up by 40+ this team was still throwing the ball uga D gave up like 221 points this year while bama D gave up 111 the hardest team the uga played was florida/sc and bama killed U of M they played LSU at LSU. and they played texas am. and the coach goes to bama . but I think that 7 point's . is not bad to cover I really believe bama D will show up and if bama D does show up Ithink that uga will be in big trouble but we will see we can't away's agree at least if I lose you will win gl my brother

dilaudid8

add on game U CONN +4.5

2daBank

add on game U CONN +4.5
    been debating this one as well..you have any opinion on wiscy/neb or ucf/tulsa?

dilaudid8

yeah I like CF a lot because if you look at the QB a lot of people don't no but TULSA QB is real bad his passing percentage is like 54 percent that's real bad but CF QB is like 65 or 67 percent passing. but it's to late i'm sorry about getting to you late but who know's you might have saved you some money. I have to take NEBRASKA -3 because I really believe this is Nebraska year and 3 is not a bad line to cover I hate giving points on the road but I like the chalk but not a lot like CF I still like BAMA this line is up to 8 right now I really think bama will come to play. because the coach makes a real big DIFF in a game like this not saying that the BULLDOGS don't have a coach because they do but bama coach is great but you might be right 8 points is a lot to cover bank2 gl my brother

dilaudid8

bank2 this is the last week in college football gl my bro

2daBank

yeah I like CF a lot because if you look at the QB a lot of people don't no but TULSA QB is real bad his passing percentage is like 54 percent that's real bad but CF QB is like 65 or 67 percent passing. but it's to late i'm sorry about getting to you late but who know's you might have saved you some money. I have to take NEBRASKA -3 because I really believe this is Nebraska year and 3 is not a bad line to cover I hate giving points on the road but I like the chalk but not a lot like CF I still like BAMA this line is up to 8 right now I really think bama will come to play. because the coach makes a real big DIFF in a game like this not saying that the BULLDOGS don't have a coach because they do but bama coach is great but you might be right 8 points is a lot to cover bank2 gl my brother
    i played tulsa..lol...couldnt ignore the fact that only reason ucf was competitive the 1st time was because of turnovers, plus it windy and tulsa much better run team....no doubt bama has the coaching edge, and im also taking a qb that really hasnt proven himself in big gms, just think if tide ever not going to NC this is the yr..who knows, i sprinkled the uga ml as well, hopefully it at least a good gm... i agree with neb, been putting them on tail end of parlays all week so turns out im pretty invested as the first legs have all pretty much cashed, may have to hedge out a little but really think neb rolls...gl today my friend

dilaudid8

bank2 your right it's my fault its very windy in tusla bad news for me. but thats my fault for not checking

dilaudid8

gl today like I said this is the last week

dilaudid8

add on game's FLORIDA STATE -15/KS -10.5 I have been taking a mf beating