SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alex Smart: Bulls +17 at Zips

Bulls +17 at Zips

Game Time: 11/9/2006 6:00:00 PM

By: Alex Smart
    http://www.who2beton.com

Take the Buffalo Bulls and the points tonight on the road against the Zips at the Rubber Bowl in Akron.

The Buffalo Bulls come into this weeks action against Akron off an offensive explosion last week against Kent State, laying a 41-14 beat-down on their opponents.

With Akron looking less than motivated this season and off a hard-fought battle against Bowling Green last week, I expect their vulnerable defense could get mauled by the Bulls this Thursday night. Bulls RB James Starks, smashed the Kent run defense last week for 162 yards and 3 TDs. They will go back to him this week on the road in an attempt to spend clock time and stay close enough for the straight-up the win.

Final Notes & Trends: The Zips are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 versus a team with a losing record. Bulls are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 as dogs of 10½ points or more. Expect the Bulls to cover the number.

Play: Buffalo +17

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd go with Buffalo myself in this game, if i was forced to play it that is.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

watching the tape of this one...looks like the backdoor was open...congrats...