No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Well belichick has nothing in ne and he is 2-0. Brady and Ben are a wash.
    Look who they've played/beaten, though. We'll see how they do once they're facing a more legitimate opponent.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Pit should have beaten tenny at home. I bet if bill was coaching pit he would be 1-1 at worst maybe 2-0.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

what a fukkin strawman

comparing the best head coach in the nfl with a gueye he says cant win to prove that the gueye cant win

only sbr

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

ha ha! americans make start fight on races all the day for each day of week. I laughs!

whys not make relax? make open the beer and make learn the japanese tongue. I shows you!

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

How do you or just about anyone know about racism? The media keeps the topic alive in the news. The media talks about equal rights, this white on black or black on white crime-you get the picture. The Jews that run media know if they keep us fighting amongst one another they can get away with all the crap that's going on. The Jews make up 2-3% of our population. T.V. and news is loaded with Jews. Does anyone say a Jew is being racist for hiring mostly Jews for the show that is telling us not to be racist. HELL NO!! They have and always will control the masses through media. We (the whites and the blacks) are being played against one another by the Jews. Call me Hitler whatever but state how I'm wrong and I will listen. Get a clue and start the healing by targeting the real problem!! Jews-they own and control everything, Money is EVIL they are MONEY. I don't waste my time dwelling on the Jew world order because I know you dumb phucks blacks and whites can't get your heads out of your arsses.... Peace

Sarunas

stop the racisms now!

she make bite on man, he make fist on face. makes peaces in the world for one time!

the bite and make of fist commence 0:50

Sarunas

'you just make assualt on me, fool'

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Tell Putin to put a shirt on

ZINISTER

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    How do you or just about anyone know about racism? The media keeps the topic alive in the news. The media talks about equal rights, this white on black or black on white crime-you get the picture. The Jews that run media know if they keep us fighting amongst one another they can get away with all the crap that's going on. The Jews make up 2-3% of our population. T.V. and news is loaded with Jews. Does anyone say a Jew is being racist for hiring mostly Jews for the show that is telling us not to be racist. HELL NO!! They have and always will control the masses through media. We (the whites and the blacks) are being played against one another by the Jews. Call me Hitler whatever but state how I'm wrong and I will listen. Get a clue and start the healing by targeting the real problem!! Jews-they own and control everything, Money is EVIL they are MONEY. I don't waste my time dwelling on the Jew world order because I know you dumb phucks blacks and whites can't get your heads out of your arsses.... Peace
    See nobody wants to talk about a Jew! But say Knigger of Khonky and we get mad. You are all a bunch of Kdumbphucks

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

You don't waste your time "dwelling" yet you say Jew 8 times in your one paragraph rant. I'd say dwelling is the appropriate word. Here's a novel idea: think for yourself, nobody can play you if you don't let them. Turn the tv off and go outside.

ZINISTER

I have and am enjoying not caring about something way out of my control. You sound sensible. Peace

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

The Jews always preach diversity in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Sweden, Holland. I don't see them telling the Japanese, the Nigerians, the Mexicans that they need more diversity. They don't go into Korea and tell them they need more black people or white people there? They don't go into the Ivory Coast and tell them their black population needs more Asian people.

At the same time they want their own fking country in the Middle East!

Not only that but the Jews just kicked out 60,000 African refugees out of their country. Netanyahou said the he wanted to preserve their identity. I am not making that up, google it.

So yeah, Jews love diversity, just for other people.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by Sarunas View Post
    stop the racisms now!

she make bite on man, he make fist on face. makes peaces in the world for one time!

the bite and make of fist commence 0:50

ZZZZZZZZZ

How long does it take for the cops to show up?

This is an advertisement for owning a gun.

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Yeah, and you're a loser piece of shit who worships a losing fuk'in Jets team with a white coach!Go hang with the losers asshole, fuk'in Jets, what a joke team! And by the way you can even spell "f a g g o t" correctly you ignorant fuk!
    This is pathetic high school bickering. You guys sound like women. Fuk off

First 1234