kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

Nd wins the title of most un impressive #1 team. Beating unranked teams with back up Qbs by less then 10. I'm not an SEC guy but they are going to shit on ND. ND won't score an offensive TD against bama (if they win)

Alabama 30 ND 9

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

ppl are funny....i do like the under tho... give me the points....same crap ppl been saying bout nd all year..

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Regardless of what people have been saying about ND, it is true that they will get destroyed in title game against whichever NFL...I mean SEC...team they face. Notre DAME plays defense the way the SEC does, but the problem for them is that Georgia and Bama see that shit every week. For them it will just be like playing a bad version of MISS ST.

InTheRed
    InTheRed's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17596

SBR has ND +8.5 against Bama. FYI.

Get it early. Get it often.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22668

Gone to 10.5
    Looks like a lot got it early AND often.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    Regardless of what people have been saying about ND, it is true that they will get destroyed in title game against whichever NFL...I mean SEC...team they face. Notre DAME plays defense the way the SEC does, but the problem for them is that Georgia and Bama see that shit every week. For them it will just be like playing a bad version of MISS ST.
    Completely agree...it could get ugly and I can't wait for them to get their a@@es handed to them haha

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not really that impressed w/ Bama D. They've played a bunch of sh*t teams this year and of the only 2 solid teams they played against they lost 1 (A&M) and should have lost the other (LSU). All they've proven is that they're really good at embarrassing bad teams.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Not really that impressed w/ Bama D. They've played a bunch of sh*t teams this year and of the only 2 solid teams they played against they lost 1 (A&M) and should have lost the other (LSU). All they've proven is that they're really good at embarrassing bad teams.

WOW Frisco, Dont use logic here on SBR ... Like Kobe says "ND is the most Un-impressive # 1 team beating un-ranked teams"
    See ND SHOULD have played Florida Atlantic, Western Carolina, Auburn ... etc... now THOSE are impressive wins by a # 1 team

We have too see how many "bowl" teams Notre Dame Played, because I know Alabama played 6 teams that arent eligible for a bowl this year. So 6 or their 10 wins came against inferior competition, they lost 1 staight up and should have lost a 2nd, against LSU ... impressive? silly posters
    Last edited by MTek; 11-26-12 at 07:58 AM. Reason: adding more facts about shit teams alabama played

Hotlanta Steam
    3 days till my Christmas
    Hotlanta Steam's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Alabama is certainly a superior team to Notre Dame...but people acting like it will be a complete cakewalk are ignoring the fact that both Bama and UGA had very easy schedules and both lost games... UGA in fact got whipped... and Bama was beaten by a freshman QB on their home field...

Let me make things simple...

Notre Dame plays SEC defense...

Notre Dame does not play SEC offense...

The teams that Notre Dame beat were all pretty good... everyone laughs about Pitt but once the ship was righted by Christ, they have been at times a pretty decent football team... USC is a lot better than people think and so are the teams Notre Dame beat in the Big Ten. I think Bowl season will open a lot of eyes to this...

The SEC signature win until this past weekend was Bama beating Michigan... give Saban all Summer to prepare for Michigan's 1 trick pony and they will have an advantage, which they did... Michigan actually scored more points on Bama than they did against Notre Dame...