Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Congrats to Alabama on back to back National Championships!!!

Quite an accomplishment, and the SEC does it again!!!

Give me Alabama ML in the BCS title game. I'm going ALL IN.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

ND and the points all day,,,might just sprinkle ml seeing how you loved fsu today, no offense but bama not that fukkin good, we shall see...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Bama will probably open -13. I'm riding Bama all the way although I hope the lemmings bring the line down some.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Bama will probably open -13. I'm riding Bama all the way although I hope the lemmings bring the line down some.
    rather you push it up 1st seeing how it will only be 10,,im content with the 10 tho, all the lemmings be sucking bama off as always..

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Bama will have a difficult game against Georgia. Regardless of the opening line on the SEC championship it will be a coinflip.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Bama will have a difficult game against Georgia. Regardless of the opening line on the SEC championship it will be a coinflip.
    and they both will struggle with ND while all these clowns act like it dumb luck that ND has their place at the table..

Mac4Lyfe

Bama will beat ND soundly... UGA should beat them too but the Mark Richt effect means anything can happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    and they both will struggle with ND while all these clowns act like it dumb luck that ND has their place at the table..

lyon804

Alabama's secondary has proven to be very average in coverage and tacking against top competetion has been very poor. Also cant get any push upfront to create any pass rush. Aj Mccarren is pretty damn good but struggles when pressure is on. Pressure for him is when the other team can score and move the ball against Alabama.

lyon804

Mac, I am a Bama homer and we aint beatin ND soundly. If we get there. We will have our hands full against Georgia.

lyon804

Bama has a very good team, but far from great. Also keep losing key players. Lost Kenny Bell today. His stats are not huge but he requires so much attention with his Downfield speed.

2daBank

Bama will beat ND soundly... UGA should beat them too but the Mark Richt effect means anything can happen.
    disagree but i been wrong before...i could certainly see a scenario where few things go wrong and ND gets down and cant recover but i think it highly unlikely...gonna be a battle golsten can make plays, irish front 7 makes life tough on everyone and i doubt bama the exception as ive seen lesser defenses give them problems (namely A&M)..ill take the +10 all day..if i lose i lose but nd just got that feel to them, have all year, they get calls, breaks, bounces, and play smart fb,,,they not gonna be a easy out and i think they could actually win the damn thing, not saying they will but wont be the surprise everyone seems to think to me..

Mac4Lyfe

Lyon - Bama is flawed for sure but ND can't exploit their weaknesses. Bama is much more physical than ND and they will ground and pound ND into oblivion. UGA is much more talented but Richt flat out sucks as a coach and can't be trusted to win the big one. If Bama gets by UGA, expect a 20+ victory over ND.

Mac4Lyfe

Championship games are won and loss on the LOS. Bama is faster and stronger on both lines

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    disagree but i been wrong before...i could certainly see a scenario where few things go wrong and ND gets down and cant recover but i think it highly unlikely...gonna be a battle golsten can make plays, irish front 7 makes life tough on everyone and i doubt bama the exception as ive seen lesser defenses give them problems (namely A&M)..ill take the +10 all day..if i lose i lose but nd just got that feel to them, have all year, they get calls, breaks, bounces, and play smart fb,,,they not gonna be a easy out and i think they could actually win the damn thing, not saying they will but wont be the surprise everyone seems to think to me..

2daBank

Championship games are won and loss on the LOS. Bama is faster and stronger on both lines
    i know exactly where they won, i just aint buying bama pushing nd around as easy as you make it sound......you prob think fla garbage asses could beat ND tho..

2daBank

Lyon - Bama is flawed for sure but ND can't exploit their weaknesses. Bama is much more physical than ND and they will ground and pound ND into oblivion. UGA is much more talented but Richt flat out sucks as a coach and can't be trusted to win the big one. If Bama gets by UGA, expect a 20+ victory over ND.

funny..

lyon804

Mac, Nd held two offenses USC and Ok to almost nothing on the road. Bama offense aint better than them. Alabama would score 24 pts tops on ND.

2daBank

Mac, Nd held two offenses USC and Ok to almost nothing on the road. Bama offense aint better than them. Alabama would score 24 pts tops on ND.
    Mac good dude but clearly has the sec blinders on...hell bama barley even played the tougher sec teams outside of lsu who had them beat, i guess we can call A&M tough but please their defense dont have shit on ND and they handled bama's dominate team..

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

I might be very interested in a total for the game.
    I can see many field goals.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

maybe so? however, its becuz all the moneyline action alabama will draw that the spread will be correlated. with that said the obvious value will be notre dame + the points.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by chopperocker View Post
    maybe so? however, its becuz all the moneyline action alabama will draw that the spread will be correlated. with that said the obvious value will be notre dame + the points.
    Thats not true, the favorite generally takes more spread money while the dog takes more Moneyline money.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Quite an accomplishment, and the SEC does it again!!!

Give me Alabama ML in the BCS title game. I'm going ALL IN.
    ALL IN moneyline is square as it gets, or desperate? ask the hobo's hangin' at the riviera.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    I might be very interested in a total for the game.
    I can see many field goals.
    def under or pass on total whatever it is..

Mac4Lyfe

Not impressed. USC didn't have Barkley but had Kiffin. Brand new QB with dear in the headlights. I didn't expect them to score much while ND run clock.

Ok had like 10 yards rushing in that game. Stupid game plan. Horrible defense that couldn't tackle worth a shit. Plus Big Game Bob. Enough said.

I will bet any amount of money you want that Bama puts up more than 13 points on ND. I'm always amazed how people think that SEC teams have poor offenses watching them play other SEC teams but when they go out of conference they put up 40+.

ND versus Michigan, Bama versus Michigan. A common opponent. That's about what to expect in the MNC game.

ND's only chance is for UGA to beat Bama and have Richt screw up. ND ain't beating Bama.

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

MAC, agree with everything you've said X 10. Anyone who says Notre dame would have a chance against either Bam or Georgia deserves the loss if they put their money it. But half the fools who talk up the IRISH are secretly unwilling to back them with real money against the SEC.

lyon804

Mac, I would expect Alabama to beat ND if they earn that opportunity. It is alot closer than you think though between the two over a month from now on a neutral site. Bama is very good but they are not 09 or 11 good. We struggle with mobile Qb's cant pressure them. Cant cover in secondary. Look what Lsu and Tex am did. Other teams on scheduele were garbage.. 1-1 against good teams and coukd easily lost both.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Not impressed. USC didn't have Barkley but had Kiffin. Brand new QB with dear in the headlights. I didn't expect them to score much while ND run clock.

Ok had like 10 yards rushing in that game. Stupid game plan. Horrible defense that couldn't tackle worth a shit. Plus Big Game Bob. Enough said.

I will bet any amount of money you want that Bama puts up more than 13 points on ND. I'm always amazed how people think that SEC teams have poor offenses watching them play other SEC teams but when they go out of conference they put up 40+.

ND versus Michigan, Bama versus Michigan. A common opponent. That's about what to expect in the MNC game.

ND's only chance is for UGA to beat Bama and have Richt screw up. ND ain't beating Bama.

Common opponent math does not
    work at all for college football. Is those games were in September.