trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

this mail in job by UCLA is pretty humorous..dont expect many xmas cards from ORegon.

this mail in job by UCLA is pretty humorous..dont expect many xmas cards from ORegon.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

What u talking about?

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

so gay that we are going to see same match up for title game.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

yep crazy

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Do you really think they're losing so they can avoid Oregon?

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Do you really think they're losing so they can avoid Oregon?
    its pretty obvious this is not any sort of urgent effort yes..

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

why are they scoring TDs then

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    its pretty obvious this is not any sort of urgent effort yes..
    Johnathan Franklin rush for 11 yards for a TOUCHDOWN.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

oregon only has themselves and their retarded head coach to blame for where they are right now. they haven't won a single big game ever under chip kelly with his gimmick offense and atrocious defense.

freshman qb making his first road start comes into eugene and absolutely dominates them. their season rightfully ended at that point.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    oregon only has themselves and their retarded head coach to blame for where they are right now. they haven't won a single big game ever under chip kelly with his gimmick offense and atrocious defense.

freshman qb making his first road start comes into eugene and absolutely dominates them. their season rightfully ended at that point.
    dude come on. they lost in the NC game by 3 points cause of a fluke run to the most explosive SEC teams in the last ten years or ever (considering Johnny Maziel just broke Cams record for total yards by QB in SEC history). I don't understand why people fail to give the Ducks credit.

one thing I will agree with you is that Chip Kelly coached that Stanford game entirely too tight. it was terrible.

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

You call a offense that averages over 300 rushing yards a game a gimmick offense.

paranoyd androyd

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    You call a offense that averages over 300 rushing yards a game a gimmick offense.
    yes, because whenever they play a good defense they get absolutely shut down. that's the definition of a gimmick.

Trident
    Update your status

yes, because whenever they play a good defense they get absolutely shut down. that's the definition of a gimmick.
    I guess going 44-7 in four years isn't good enough for you.

Good luck finding many more coaches with a better record the last four years than Kelly or any other coach who has taken his team to four straight BCS bowl games for that matter.

paranoyd androyd

I guess going 44-7 in four years isn't good enough for you.

Good luck finding many more coaches with a better record the last four years than Kelly or any other coach who has taken his team to four straight BCS bowl games for that matter.
    so 36 games played against the most horrific conference in football that doesn't play a lick of defense outside of stanford. usc stopped playing defense 6 years ago.

then 9 of the biggest cupcake OOC opponents ever, all at home.

and the rest are humiliating losses against road OOC opponents in the reg season and neutral site bowl games. and it's not hard to make BCS games by default when you play in such a conference.

0 national championships for all that gimmick fanfare.

Trident
    Update your status

so 36 games played against the most horrific conference in football that doesn't play a lick of defense outside of stanford. usc stopped playing defense 6 years ago.

then 9 of the biggest cupcake OOC opponents ever, all at home.

and the rest are humiliating losses against road OOC opponents in the reg season and neutral site bowl games. and it's not hard to make BCS games by default when you play in such a conference.

0 national championships for all that gimmick fanfare.
    What happened when Oregon went to Tennessee? if I remember correctly Oregon hung 42 straight on them, yeah they play defense in the SEC.

I can go up and down any SEC school and find schedules filled with cupcakes.

All I know is Oregon keeps winning and the haters keep coming up with excuses.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

theyll regret mailing it in. they had a slim shot beating oregon because oregons defense isnt as good but they have 0 chance against stanford the defense is too good for their weak ass players

paranoyd androyd

What happened when Oregon went to Tennessee? if I remember correctly Oregon hung 42 straight on them, yeah they play defense in the SEC.

I can go up and down any SEC school and find schedules filled with cupcakes.

All I know is Oregon keeps winning and the haters keep coming up with excuses.
    you're trying to tout a win at tenn in 2010? lmfao everyone beat tenn that year.

all i know is oregon keeps choking in their big games and their delusional retarded fans keep coming up with excuses.

Trident
    Update your status

you're trying to tout a win at tenn in 2010? lmfao everyone beat tenn that year.

all i know is oregon keeps choking in their big games and their delusional retarded fans keep coming up with excuses.
    How is winning the Rose Bowl choking? I know you will have a excuse for that like all the other excuses you keep coming up.

16 game road winning streak which is the longest in the nation, I know you have a excuse for that one to.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

UCLA's job is to do what's best for UCLA...not to make Oregon happy. And if UCLA/Mora decided their best chance in the PAC 12 championship game was to play Stanford and not Oregon, I've got no problem with it. If Oregon had wanted to be in the PAC 12 championship game, they should have beaten Stanford last week.

FWIW, I don't think UCLA is as good as Stanford. But, then again, I don't think they're as good as Oregon, either...