Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Florida State and Defense should not be used in the SAME sentence

LOL at the ACC! Yall shouldnt even be considered D1.

All i hear is how Florida State has a bad ass defense blah blah blah

Yall gave up 37 points to the damn Florida Gators???? R u kidding me???

Florida has one of the worst offenses in the SEC lol and yall made them look like Oregon!

Dayumm the ACC is trash

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

wernt you saying before the gm how fsu was by far the better team?

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm a huge Noles fan and have been for many years; you have to understand the circumstances of those 37 points. First off, we held the Gators to 13 points even though they had 4 takeaways in the first half. But that takes a huge toll on the defense and a few turnovers and short fields in the 2nd half turned the game into a blowout. This was not lost on the defense but the offenses inability to keep control of the ball and the game. The Noles had the game locked up starting the fourth quarter and EJ gave it right away.

FSU may not be back to the level they used to be, but they are team on the rise and I feel can compete with the top tier teams in a year or two. Don't look at just the number but the circumstances of the game.

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

"Florida State has sub-par defense outside of its conference"

Checkmate.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Have you looked at the cupboard at FSU? It is absolutely bare ass. They are losing a lot of pieces and will have a tough time reloading. Florida, Clemson, Gatech, NCState will all be better next year.

Quote Originally Posted by SportGTI View Post
    I'm a huge Noles fan and have been for many years; you have to understand the circumstances of those 37 points. First off, we held the Gators to 13 points even though they had 4 takeaways in the first half. But that takes a huge toll on the defense and a few turnovers and short fields in the 2nd half turned the game into a blowout. This was not lost on the defense but the offenses inability to keep control of the ball and the game. The Noles had the game locked up starting the fourth quarter and EJ gave it right away.

FSU may not be back to the level they used to be, but they are team on the rise and I feel can compete with the top tier teams in a year or two. Don't look at just the number but the circumstances of the game.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The ACC sucks