Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Time to clamp down on D and lock up this 2H.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11099

Come on Manuel... Cough up another INT here please.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Time to clamp down on D and lock up this 2H.

Mac4Lyfe

I'm tempted to pump it up to USC over Clemson or ND/USC Under. USC line moving up as Shaw must not be playing.

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    There you go.

Cuse0323

Damn don't wanna see this kid blow out his knee at the end of the game.

Cuse0323

Mac4Lyfe

Dam, I hope he's alright. nobody even touched him. He just kinda twisted his knee as he rushed up field.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Damn don't wanna see this kid blow out his knee at the end of the game.

Mac4Lyfe

Eat shit and die refs... SEC, SEC, SEC baby. If you can't take the heat, get out of the SEC bitches.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4543

Crazy momentum shifts in this game.

I hope ND loses and the Gators have a shot at the National title game.

Mac4Lyfe

I'm a UF fan and I'd love for the Gators to play in the MNC game but I absolutely abhor 2 teams from the same conference in the title game. While I'd love for UF to play Bama (I think UF would have a great shot) it just sucks for 2 teams to play from any conference.

Plus I like betting the SEC against other teams in the bowls. I don't want to bet 2 teams playing each other.

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Crazy momentum shifts in this game.

I hope ND loses and the Gators have a shot at the National title game.

GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'm a UF fan and I'd love for the Gators to play in the MNC game but I absolutely abhor 2 teams from the same conference in the title game. While I'd love for UF to play Bama (I think UF would have a great shot) it just sucks for 2 teams to play from any conference.

Plus I like betting the SEC against other teams in the bowls. I don't want to bet 2 teams playing each other.
    our team made it, Mac

Mac4Lyfe

We still need a lot of help. I was hoping Bama would have lost today by an angel of God miracle, then UGA lose in the SECCG moving us up to play ND or one of the other 1 loss teams. I really hate 2 teams from the same conference playing in the big game. Could you imagine if in 2006 OSU and Michigan got to play again???

Quote Originally Posted by GatorFan View Post
    our team made it, Mac

Mac4Lyfe

I know I can be a homer at times but I went over to several FSU boards and all of them agreed that the refs were all over FSU. Several of these posts pretty much sums it up...

ACC Refs

For all the times I have complained about ACC officials, they certainly appeared to do everything they could to help us stay in it. Just got finished watching the replay (as painful as it was) and while the ACC officials were still pitiful, at least they were pitiful in our favor for a change.

Remember when we jumped offsides (it might have been our first penalty)? The gators QB fired up a deep ball that the refs called incomplete...just saw the replay...it was a completion. No review or nothing. Clearly we had 3-4 calls go our way that were wrong (but there was a face mask on the punt return - that was legit). We also got away with some things that weren't called - several holds and a head shot on the UF kick returner. We certainly can not claim that the refs had anything to do with hurting our effort.

The overturn when UF's Reed caught a 3rd down pass was pretty bad. Reed took two steps with the ball in his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    UF has 10 penalties called.... FSU has zero

You could see the refs start their shit towards the end of the 1st half. They weren't going to call shit against FSU and allow them to hold at will. They've done their jobs as the checks have obviously already cashed.

First 1234