DvdBonan
    DvdBonan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

Kinda hoping for a miracle...

So every year in the offseason I look at each teams schedule and try to see who can go undefeated.... at the beginning of the season I made two futures bets for the BCS National title... I took Georgia and Florida State thinking they'd be the only two that run the table.... I have a chance with Georgia.... it is a big task but all they have to do is beat Bama and they in the title game...

That's half the miracle... what are the odds Florida St makes the title game? Is there ANY chance? I mean if ND loses, FSU beats Florida, Clemson beats S Car, that should boost their computer numbers.... then Oregon has OSU which is no easy task and Stanford has UCLA twice.... if FSU is #2 in both polls at the end of next week could they be #2 in bcs? what would beating florida and clemson beatin s car do to fsus computer ranking?

Any reasonable chance here or do I need to go see a fortune teller to learn about my future next time

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

#1 small chance
    #2 no chance

DvdBonan
    DvdBonan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

ughhhhh 1 stupid half of football cost them being #1 right now.... so embarrassing.... and a 4th down td too

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Yeah fsu choked vs ncst. They should be 1 or 2...