Maladjusted
    Maladjusted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Arizona -2.5

Arizona has been one of the more consistent teams in the Pac-12 this season. Both of these teams come in with an identical 4-4 conference record but something really stood out to me right away. Arizona States four wins in the conference came against Cal, Utah, Colorado, and Washington State. They lost all four games they had against teams with winning records in the conference and three of the four losses were by double digits with the fourth loss coming at home to UCLA. Arizona State just has not played well against the upper tier of the Pac-12 all season and hasn’t really even been close.
    Arizona on the other hand has played the upper teams in the conference well with wins against USC and Washington this season. Two of their four conference losses came by exactly three points to Stanford and Oregon State. While the records and the power records make this look like a pickem there is a clear picture that has been painted here by the way these two teams have played against similar opponents.
    This is a huge game for Rich Rodriguez and crew in year one and I expect that they are going to come out and do what they have done all year and that is score points. This offense is made to score and they will score plenty of points today as well and like all the other teams Arizona State has faced with a winning record they will win by double digits.

Maladjusted

1st Half ARIZONA U WILDCATS-.05 -105

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

shit, i believe ya bro...i was passing on this gm but now i wanna bet it...lol

Maladjusted

2daBank (Handshake)

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Might play the over small

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have a feeling this game is begging for Arizona money. Notice how conveniently the books set the line at just below a field goal at -2.5 ......AZ should be favored by more regardless that this is a rival game.

This game will get rigged for AZ State to cover. Last game of the night to bury the public.

Be careful

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Yupp ASU would be my play gun to my head

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

honestly had no interest in this gm, still really dont...over maybe? who knows, i didnt when i capped it so no point betting now..lots of good gms 2marro...

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by Maladjusted View Post
    Arizona has been one of the more consistent teams in the Pac-12 this season. Both of these teams come in with an identical 4-4 conference record but something really stood out to me right away. Arizona States four wins in the conference came against Cal, Utah, Colorado, and Washington State. They lost all four games they had against teams with winning records in the conference and three of the four losses were by double digits with the fourth loss coming at home to UCLA. Arizona State just has not played well against the upper tier of the Pac-12 all season and hasn’t really even been close.
    Arizona on the other hand has played the upper teams in the conference well with wins against USC and Washington this season. Two of their four conference losses came by exactly three points to Stanford and Oregon State. While the records and the power records make this look like a pickem there is a clear picture that has been painted here by the way these two teams have played against similar opponents.
    This is a huge game for Rich Rodriguez and crew in year one and I expect that they are going to come out and do what they have done all year and that is score points. This offense is made to score and they will score plenty of points today as well and like all the other teams Arizona State has faced with a winning record they will win by double digits.
    Arizona St. lost to UCLA by 2 pts and Oregon by 22. Arizona lost to UCLA by 56 and to Oregon by 49. So I think your comparative scores angle is really weak. Also Arizona lost to Oregon State by 6 not 3. Not saying your are wrong, just wonder about your rational for the pick. I'll be watching the first half then placing a 2nd half wager premised upon how play went in the 1st half. Good luck to you.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    honestly had no interest in this gm, still really dont...over maybe? who knows, i didnt when i capped it so no point betting now..lots of good gms 2marro...
    yeah good approach...

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    I have a feeling this game is begging for Arizona money. Notice how conveniently the books set the line at just below a field goal at -2.5 ......AZ should be favored by more regardless that this is a rival game.

This game will get rigged for AZ State to cover. Last game of the night to bury the public.

Be careful

we think alike...those rivalry games that open at a line this and don't budge a f*ckin inch all week just have a nasty stank to me...public thinking is home team by only a FG? late night/last game of the day bailoutburial?

philliesfinest
    philliesfinest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15620

the away team in last 10 yrs 7-3 i like arz. st

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

arizona..a ranked team at home....laying just -2.5.....the line should have been -6 or more....line seems very fishy. Stay away.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by philliesfinest View Post
    the away team in last 10 yrs 7-3 i like arz. st
    good point..ya, their listed as the home team but not much of a true "home advantage" in this scenario...I'm not gonna force a bet esp. after a good day on Thanksgiving...I'll wait for a halftime play

YoungAD7
    New York Life
    YoungAD7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

im on ASU and the Over Boys BOL

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Looks like the Wildcats QB just got the vegas call ....After that touchdown, he's gone 1 for 10 with two interceptions in the span of 3 minutes.

Public burial in the making ....sharp bettors spot this stank line from a mile away.

WoopTdo
    WoopTdo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7414

This game is far from over, and your shaps are smelling some chorizo farts and mistanking them for$$

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by WoopTdo View Post
    This game is far from over, and your shaps are smelling some chorizo farts and mistanking them for$$
    On lines like these, its decided before it started ......if you're sharp enough to see it.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post

Be careful

AZ State destroys the line, wins outright.