No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Why did Florida State open -8 vs. Florida?

I don't get it. Rivalry game, both teams 10-1, Gators have played the much tougher schedule....

Line made zero sense. Granted it's down to 7 now, but it probably should've been about 5.5 in the first place. I'd say the line is trying to tell you something, but college football lines have been bat-shit crazy all year, so this is probably another instance.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

prob cause fla offense is trash... tougher schedule no doubt but can you really trust them to score in this gm? i cant..i played under 44, just hope not too many turnovers that lead to points..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    prob cause fla offense is trash... tougher schedule no doubt but can you really trust them to score in this gm? i cant..i played under 44, just hope not too many turnovers that lead to points..
    Just really surprised that the No. 4 team in the nation is getting more than a TD just because they're on the road. These lines are usually in the 3-5 range either way.

Hotlanta Steam
    3 days till my Christmas
    Hotlanta Steam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I don't get it. Rivalry game, both teams 10-1, Gators have played the much tougher schedule....

Line made zero sense. Granted it's down to 7 now, but it probably should've been about 5.5 in the first place. I'd say the line is trying to tell you something, but college football lines have been bat-shit crazy all year, so this is probably another instance.
    because the SEC is majorly over-rated... Florida has sucked something awful ever since the UGA game... they have more turnovers than offensive TDs... 8 turnovers and 4 TDs... keep in mind that included games against Missouri, ULa La and Jacksonville St...

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25590

They are # 4 in BCS because of the computer strenght of schedule, they are 3-1 against the top 10 . this will be there 5th top 10 game, so as bad as there offense looks look to the human eye the computers see it differently in which it probably should. BTW Fsu #5 is actually head of them in the coaches poll

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Arguably the worst line of the season in a year full of bad ones.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

That was probably my easiest bet of the year. Too bad I went "normal" on it.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

How'd you do backing the ACC today???

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlanta Steam View Post
    because the SEC is majorly over-rated... Florida has sucked something awful ever since the UGA game... they have more turnovers than offensive TDs... 8 turnovers and 4 TDs... keep in mind that included games against Missouri, ULa La and Jacksonville St...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    How'd you do backing the ACC today???
    ACC showed their true colors. League is a joke. Can't wait to fade them come bowl season.