NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Syracuse/Temple at 11am EST

I seriously have no clue why Syracuse is favored here. Temple has to be the play and their ML has to have value. Anyone else like Temple to the max?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

admitting you have no clue is the 1st step... now maybe you should just do the right thing and step out in front of a bus....

NittanyLionsFan

lmao heres the dumbass chiming in.

how long until u violate parole?

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I get it.... reverse psychology.
    I too agree, I have no idea why Alabama was favored over west carolina. There was real value in there as well

NittanyLionsFan

Reverse psychology? I'm not a 'Cuse fan and I bet Temple. So not sure where you get reverse psychology?

NittanyLionsFan

How are you comparing Syracuse, a 7 point road favorite against a team with equal talent and athleticism, to Alabama against West Carolina?

NittanyLionsFan

Honestly...I wasn't using any sort of reverse psychology but even if I was I don't know how you're comparing Syracuse in this situation to Bama vs Western Carolina?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    lmao heres the dumbass chiming in.

how long until u violate parole?
    cute avatar pedophile...you truly are a straight up punk huh? pass you around to all the homeboys in lockdown, sadly you would like it...

NittanyLionsFan

That's not a pedophile. It's Chris Benoit, one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, you penetrating idiot.

NittanyLionsFan

^Wow, I am very glad to have unknowingly made my 1000th post all about one of the greatest of all time. We miss you Chris. We penetrating miss you.

NittanyLionsFan

2daBank

That's not a pedophile. It's Chris Benoit, one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, you penetrating idiot.
    yo the pedophile you sack of shit, im perfectly aware of who the piece of shit that was juicing his 10 yr old son then killed his family is in your avatar, lets be honest im much smarter than you...rest in hell beniot you piece of shit fake ass wrestling roided out bitch...it will be a magical day when you do what your idol did and end it already...

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Think I may even take the points here buddy. Letdown spot and half of the Syracuse starters are hurt.

NittanyLionsFan

shut the penetrate up scumbag. you dont have any idea what you're talking about. if his kid woulda tapped none of that happens.

quit getting off topic with the thread or leave, moron.

benoit is a legend in the sport, lol at you trying to take that away from him.

NittanyLionsFan

lol at acting like benoit is a POS for doing something against the law when you were in prison for longer than he would have been had he not killed himself.

2daBank

shut the penetrate up scumbag. you dont have any idea what you're talking about. if his kid woulda tapped none of that happens.

quit getting off topic with the thread or leave, moron.

benoit is a legend in the sport, lol at you trying to take that away from him.
    you have no problem coming in others threads, i got no problem letting everyone see what a coward dumb little bitch you are everywhere i see some dumbass thread you post, great fade tho as i never see you win bets , good thing results dont matter mr longterm winner like a coward with a piece of shit for a avatar and pedophile suspect is a long term winner,,you the definition of loser little bitch...i went to prison for trafficking weed, your idol shot his 10 yr old kid up with roids then killeed his family (im sure if you have fam they dream of day you kill yourself at least), of coarse you a sandusky fan so not hard to figure you not only a coward but morally bankrupt...

Beetlejuice
    Beetlejuice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Guys, seriously... there are people like me that cruise the boards here, and are clueless about football. I look for threads like these to guide a lot of my wagers (which actually, thanks to the board and it's members; a lot of are successful) Please don't turn the thread into a pissing match. I'm looking for insight and guidance and it just decends into a fight.

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Im on cuse. A better QB which is huge in CFB. Better Defense. Temple run game gonna struggle againts Cuse D. Im loving under also.

SoonerC
    SoonerC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

Syracuse clearly the better team. They should cover pretty easily.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

I'm on Cuse, I took it early and have an inflated line of -9 1/2, and I'm a Temple Alum.

I cant see Temple staying in this game much past the 3rd quarter, they're EXTREMLEY 1 demesional with a poor passing game. They've been soundly beaten by every Big East team this year. They were good in the MAC and thats where they should have stayed

Home field advantage is Nil, since they play their games at Lincoln Financial, a 50,000 seat pro stadium that the Eagles play at, and Temple rarely gets more then 5-10,000 seats filled

Temple is not bowl elegible and has no chance of becoming since they're out of games

I understand the line dropped due to some Syracuse injuries but unless Temple runs for 500 yards like they did against Army I dont see them covering here

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Temple wins or loses by 3. Take that to da bank

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

like over/Cuse TT over

KTnamja
    i'm a SBR PRO
    KTnamja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

then take Temple Owls.

tg09
    tg09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Anyone know which QB is playing for Temple? If it's granger they can't even try to throw the ball. Temple's rushing offense is good with montell harris but syracuse rush defense is decent.

Combined Record of FBS Opponents Temple's beaten this year: 9-22
    Temples Average margin of defeat in their six losses is 22.5

After starting big east play 2-0 (wins over uconn and usf) temple has lost it's last four big east games 161-54 (rutgers/pitt/louisville/cinci)

might be dumb, but i'll swallow the points on the road.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlejuice View Post
    Guys, seriously... there are people like me that cruise the boards here, and are clueless about football. I look for threads like these to guide a lot of my wagers (which actually, thanks to the board and it's members; a lot of are successful) Please don't turn the thread into a pissing match. I'm looking for insight and guidance and it just decends into a fight.

that easy bro, just do yourself a favor and stay out of any thread this clown starts cause A) you will never read anything useful as he a dumb fukk B) maybe just fade cause dude a lifetime loser..

Nomadik
    Nomadik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Cuse 1H -4.5. Gekko approved.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

cuse Team Total over 32

GL

Bigh2001
    Bigh2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

Like temple. Cant see how or why Syracuse will possibly be motivated in this game.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    cuse Team Total over 32

GL

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    boom.

2daBank

Another loser from this sack of shit,, can't make this stuff up, bitch worships a pedophile, has a total sack of shit as his avatar(which is incredably gay even if dude wasn't trash), trolls everyone like he sharp and never post a winner.. I love it, hopefully this just one step closer to op killing himself!