No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Michigan ML Saturday

I think they beat Ohio State. Watched both teams a lot this year, and I see serious value in anything more than a FG spread-wise. I don't think you'll even need that; Wolverines should win SU. Just wish Fitz Touissant was playing -- only thing keeping it from being a very big play for me. Will still probably play it in the 5-10U range.

Thoughts?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I'm leaning towards Michigan, I think they can stop the run, force Miller to throw and win with their D and strong secondary. Ohio State also doesn't have as great a D as usual so Michigan should be able to put up some points and win. Not sure though, we'll see how Gardner handles playing at OSU.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I'm leaning towards Michigan, I think they can stop the run, force Miller to throw and win with their D and strong secondary. Ohio State also doesn't have as great a D as usual so Michigan should be able to put up some points and win. Not sure though, we'll see how Gardner handles playing at OSU.
    Gardner doesn't have the experience obviously, but he seems to be a more complete QB and better passer than Denard.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

i'm biased, but i think Buckeyes win and cover something like 34-26. agree that if you like UM, go ML. over is the play here i think, probably TT over of the team that you like. won't be betting on it, but will be watching intensely. BOL NC. it is one of the great afternoons of the year.