MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Cuse - 9 1/2

Following Temple for years. Won big in the years they were in the Big East and they could never hang with the better teams.
    Followed them in the MAC as a better then average team that kept games close

Now they're back in the Big East, where they dont belong, and getting their asses handed to them weekly.
    They havent come close to hanging with a Big East team of any caliber, losing handily to Cinncinnati, Louisville, Pittsburgh and Rutgers, where they scored only 10 - 17 - 17 and 10
    They're 1 demisional without a passing game to speak of. Temple ranks 120th in the pass at home
    I think this line is low based on the 63 they just hung on Army this weekend but I dont see them doing that against Syracuse
    Lay the points and cash this with your coffee on Friday morning

MTek

Numbers dropped to -7 1/2 in the past few hours
    Injury? sharp money ? Eff me

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i like your thinking.............. hasn't temple completely regressed independent of changing conferences too? i.e. wouldn't they have been exposed this year in any conference? they were ATS "golden" for a long time

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    Numbers dropped to -7 1/2 in the past few hours
    Injury? sharp money ? Eff me
    Our two top RB's are banged up. Coach Marrone only had this to say about injuries. "I really can't comment," SU coach Doug Marrone said following the game. "A couple of guys got banged up pretty good."

We'll be fine without em and most likely one or both play but we still may not cover, I'm gonna just watch this one, no play for me.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

“We have 11 out of our 22 starters on the injured list – that’s a fact,” Marrone said on today’s Big East conference call.

Guys are banged up but most will play I assume. Marrone doesn't really let you know until game time so it's gonna be hard to factor in injuries when capping this game.

MTek

as long as cuse can stop the run and put up a few points they should be able to cover this game. Temples problem is more on offense then defense

Yes, Temple misses Golden, Adozzio has been OK just a very limited talent pool here, since most of the area HS stars go to Penn State or rutgers.

The MAC is really the place they fit the best