dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best 11/22/12

guy's the oddsmakers are making big mistakes the bet OHIO STATE -4.5 these oddsmakers are mf nuts this game should be a big time blowout gl my brothers to the bank

dilaudid8

add on game NOTRE DAME -6 USC is not that good and a soft TD is not that much to cover the bet NOTRE DAME -6

abejr
    abejr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Goood luck D8 Do you think Ore will gat back on track this week?

dilaudid8

abejr you no sometime's when you lose that 1 game it's real hard getting back like before and Oregon state is not bad they have a great D I would have to wait and see but OREGON STATE has a great shot gl my brother

dilaudid8

add on game TOLEDO over 63.5 both team's have 0 D they can't even stop an old lady that can't walk gl guy's

sadc
    sadc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

wow my line is 3.5 for the ohio state game

dilaudid8

sadc my god I can't believe that line 3.5 what in the world is going on gl my brother

dilaudid8

add on game TCU +7.5

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    add on game NOTRE DAME -6 USC is not that good and a soft TD is not that much to cover the bet NOTRE DAME -6
    really like ND as well..gl brother..

dilaudid8

bank2 yeah i'm with you ND gl my brother . guy's I really like this ML game TCU +280 gl my brother's

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

Liking that TCU play.

BeantownBlue
    BeantownBlue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Sorry bro. It's a sucker bet. Don't bite it.
    Michigan wins.

dilaudid8

blue you might be right but that's what you would have said with detroit. it was a push and some gambler's even won but detroit lost because they suck. i'm not saying U of M suck's but U of M is just a C team that's all there playing an A team OHIO STATE is a lot better then U of M ohio state will remember what U of M did to ohio state back in 1996 and they did it again when ohio state was 12-0 and ready to play for the ship. and U of M beat them 2 time's and ****** up there chance to win the ship i'm really looking at a real big blowout mich is not that good remember U of M should be 7-4 not 8-3 because michigan got real lucky against NORTHWESTERN but we shall see ty for the info but U of M has no QB or coach Ican't bet a team with no QB but gl
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bodybag, and Winning oasis

BeantownBlue

I don't know what Lions have to do with this discussion. In fact, I did bet on Texans ML for some nice $$$. Maybe you think that I'm for Lions since I'm for Mich?? Kinda LOLed at your brilliant logic.

It's interesting to hear that you find Michigan lucky while OSU is simply brilliant?... They escaped a narrow one against Wisky in OT, not to mention other close ones against Inidana LOL and Purdue LOL... or Cal for that matter. Northwestern is a decent team and I fully expected a close game for Mich-NW. (I actually backed NW in that game and won.)

As for the QB, Mich IMPROVED in the QB position IMO after Denard's injury. Garner is a better passer and all of a sudden all the receivers are doing great. Look Roundtree or Gallon's stats with Denard and Devin. Brady Hoke fully understands how tough Buckeyes will play the game, so Wolverines will be ready. I am sure there will be no blowouts. I had Michigan +5, and I feel solid with my bet.

GL.

blue you might be right but that's what you would have said with detroit. it was a push and some gambler's even won but detroit lost because they suck. i'm not saying U of M suck's but U of M is just a C team that's all there playing an A team OHIO STATE is a lot better then U of M ohio state will remember what U of M did to ohio state back in 1996 and they did it again when ohio state was 12-0 and ready to play for the ship. and U of M beat them 2 time's and ****** up there chance to win the ship i'm really looking at a real big blowout mich is not that good remember U of M should be 7-4 not 8-3 because michigan got real lucky against NORTHWESTERN but we shall see ty for the info but U of M has no QB or coach Ican't bet a team with no QB but gl

dilaudid8

blue I wish you luck. with your bet we will have to see what happen's I new you where going to bring up wisconsin. and if you watched the game OHIO STATE was winning that game from start to almost finish the only DIFF is that OHIO STATE know's how to win that's why they have not lost. and they really want this game bad not saying that U of M does not the big DIFF is that U of M already lost 3 game's losing 3 game's or 4 really does not matter as far as the fan's go. a 3 game losing year is real bad. for michigan fan's and OHIO STATE is a much better team but hey your not the only won that think's that because vegas is there right with you the line's tell's you that vegas made this line thinking that U of M is the better team because of the line that they made. I do wish that OHIO STATE was on the road because of the line the oddsmakers are saying that U of M would be the FAV if the game was at U of M MICH QB will be scared to death coming into the horse shoe the noise alone will make him throw a few INT mich has no QB this guy just started but we will see what happen's it's football anything can happen but Iwould be real surprised if U of M win's this game can U of M cover sure they can but OHIO STATE is there to prove a point that there really the best team. the line the oddsmaker's made a real big mistake and the follower's the public followed that made this line just perfect gl

BeantownBlue

Thanks.

Against Wisky, OSU had an early lead, thanks to the special team TD. Wisky actually was the team without QB, and Buckeyes should have won more easily IMO.

Michigan lost to #1 and #2 teams. and they lost to Neb when their QB was down and went with the wrong backup QB. If you think Michigan will concede easily because they already have 3 losses, you have no idea what "The Game" means to these 2 schools.

Anyways, all I wanted to say was that the game will be rather close. I wouldn't bet my arm and leg on this game as your original post suggests. Good luck on Sat.

blue I wish you luck. with your bet we will have to see what happen's I new you where going to bring up wisconsin. and if you watched the game OHIO STATE was winning that game from start to almost finish the only DIFF is that OHIO STATE know's how to win that's why they have not lost. and they really want this game bad not saying that U of M does not the big DIFF is that U of M already lost 3 game's losing 3 game's or 4 really does not matter as far as the fan's go. a 3 game losing year is real bad. for michigan fan's and OHIO STATE is a much better team but hey your not the only won that think's that because vegas is there right with you the line's tell's you that vegas made this line thinking that U of M is the better team because of the line that they made. I do wish that OHIO STATE was on the road because of the line the oddsmakers are saying that U of M would be the FAV if the game was at U of M MICH QB will be scared to death coming into the horse shoe the noise alone will make him throw a few INT mich has no QB this guy just started but we will see what happen's it's football anything can happen but Iwould be real surprised if U of M win's this game can U of M cover sure they can but OHIO STATE is there to prove a point that there really the best team. the line the oddsmaker's made a real big mistake and the follower's the public followed that made this line just perfect gl

MiVols
    MiVols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2766

You can't be serious!

Ohio St. remember what UM did to them in 1996??? That was 16 yrs ago these players were probably 4-5 yrs old then!! And who the hell was coaching Ohio St. then? Oh ya, it was Tressel. Hmmm, for some reason I don't think he's coaching there anymore either. Oh ya, he got run out of there. I hope you don't use this kind of logic in all of your plays. Sorry to be so harsh but dude your logic is WAY out there. I usually just troll these boards and I see a lot of goofy stuff, but just couldn't resist that comment this time. You should prob pay for a service.

BeantownBlue

To be correct, it was John Cooper, not Tre$$el, that coached the 96 team. There were couple of occasions where Buckeyes were undefeated under him before The Game, only to lose to the Wolverines time and time again. OTOH, when they had a chance to spoil Michigan's undefeated season in 97, they came up short. John Cooper is prolly Wolverine fans' favorite buckeye coach of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by MiVols View Post
    Ohio St. remember what UM did to them in 1996??? That was 16 yrs ago these players were probably 4-5 yrs old then!! And who the hell was coaching Ohio St. then? Oh ya, it was Tressel. Hmmm, for some reason I don't think he's coaching there anymore either. Oh ya, he got run out of there. I hope you don't use this kind of logic in all of your plays. Sorry to be so harsh but dude your logic is WAY out there. I usually just troll these boards and I see a lot of goofy stuff, but just couldn't resist that comment this time. You should prob pay for a service.

dilaudid8

Mivols guy your funny I could cut you down like a little boy my man you just made a fool out of yourself. even thinking to say something so foolish my brother I have not worked in my lifetime. you go on any big site this is the only site where I really don't post.and that's here wait how many post's do you have 29 I forgive you your not to smart I came on big site the 4 year's to help other gambler's brother I don't need any help and if I did it would not be you this is so funny I have to show this to a lot of my brother's oh I forgive you your not to smart yeah your right Idon't know anything about this game football . I took TCU and the ML +280 I can't post on every site my base camp is CAPPING THE GAME covers or pre game go into there and say something so foolish. these guy's would eat you for lunch what a fool what an ass hole next time look before you post you fool.blue know's what he is talking about U of M did it a few time's to OHIO STATE and yes the coaches talk about this 12-0 /12-0 /11-0 season and losing to MICH the last game blue gl my brother 1 of us will win to the fool look next time because you really look like a ass hole a fool but your 1 of them losers

MiVols
    MiVols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2766

Mivols guy your funny I could cut you down like a little boy my man you just made a fool out of yourself. even thinking to say something so foolish my brother I have not worked in my lifetime. you go on any big site this is the only site where I really don't post.and that's here wait how many post's do you have 29 I forgive you your not to smart I came on big site the 4 year's to help other gambler's brother I don't need any help and if I did it would not be you this is so funny I have to show this to a lot of my brother's oh I forgive you your not to smart yeah your right Idon't know anything about this game football . I took TCU and the ML +280 I can't post on every site my base camp is CAPPING THE GAME covers or pre game go into there and say something so foolish. these guy's would eat you for lunch what a fool what an ass hole next time look before you post you fool.blue know's what he is talking about U of M did it a few time's to OHIO STATE and yes the coaches talk about this 12-0 /12-0 /11-0 season and losing to MICH the last game blue gl my brother 1 of us will win to the fool look next time because you really look like a ass hole a fool but your 1 of them losers
    I'm glad you won. Good for you. I hope you win everything you bet. What you said was just ignorant and I pointed it out that's all. Those guys playing this game for OSU and UM could care less what happened in 1996. And Beantown Blue and you are right, it was so long ago I forgot all about Cooper - LoL. The fans care about 1996, the guys playing could care less. Also, didn't say you didn't know anything about football, just said your logic was goofy if that is what you were relying on. You might as well say they are pissed off Charles Woodson put a rose in his mouth. That would mean as much as the game in 1996 does to these players - nothing. Now if you had said OSU was treating this like their bowl game that would make sense to me.

They hate each other now just like they did back in 1996. That game has no bearing whatsoever on this game. Get pissed if you want, that's your problem, not mine. And you can cut me down if you like and brag all day and night. It doesn't matter matter to me. Get thicker skin. And I guess you're a Hulk Hogan fan too - LoL. Or maybe Macho Man Savage. Probably got that wrong too. But I'm sure you know with all the "brother" comments - LMAO.

csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

ALABAMA no matter what the spread is. AUBURN SUCKKSS and Alabama hates Auburn

dilaudid8

csknight3 nice bet Ithink your right bama will kill auburn gl my brother

dilaudid8

well guy's we had a real good day went 0-2 with NYJ but had TCU and the ML +280 goodnight

Whaletail79
    Whaletail79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

Nice play on tcu

Whaletail79
    Whaletail79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

Yea take Alabama give the points

dilaudid8

tail ty I think your right about bama this team will kill auburn gkl my brother

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I thought total in Osu gm seemed high, lean under, have to see what my guy biff thinks

dilaudid8

bank2 my brother I think your right 55 that is a real high O/U.we think alike I like the under just like you gl my brother tomorrow

dilaudid8

add on game NEB-16.5/ALABAMA-33.5 gl

dilaudid8

add on game BOWLING GREEN -9,5

dilaudid8

add on game IOWA STATE +3 1 more add on game

dilaudid8

add on game AZ -2.5 until tomorrow

dilaudid8

good morning yesterday we had a bad day going 1-3 add on game RUTGERS +1.5

abejr
    abejr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Good luck today D8

dilaudid8

abejr my brother yeah yesterday was some real hard bad beat's. but it's my owe fault I new how bad AZ coach is and I still took AZ good for me it's my owe fault mf gl today

12 Last