eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

I will have another $500 on the ML when it comes out on Bovada. I don't doubt Clemson's offense at all, but that defense is garbage. Conner Shaw can wreck havoc on a defense this weak. And yes, Clowney will be pumped and ready to disrupt that line. Jump on this guys, Steve Spurrier is a house hold name for a reason, he wins big games.

I don't want to get into all the statistics but look up Clemson's OOC record and vs ranked opponents record and compare that to South Carolina's.

Gl guys I will be here Saturday and have no problem posting my money line ticket. +4 is a safety net.

BlitzTheBooks
    BlitzTheBooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

It must be tough going through life screaming you love c0ck. But somehow, I feel you're OK with it. 65-40. Only 25 more wins to pull this thing to even.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzTheBooks View Post
    It must be tough going through life screaming you love c0ck. But somehow, I feel you're OK with it. 65-40. Only 25 more wins to pull this thing to even.
    Living in the past...... Clemson just can't hang with South Carolina these days in any sport.....Even basketball we have owned you guys for a few years now.....Knocked you out of College Baseball and Omaha like its our jobs for a while......And have destroyed you in football 3 years running

Clemson's signature win this season is their loss to Florida State

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Clemson's signature win this season is their loss to Florida State.....it is sad but true. The ACC has been historically bad this year. I am curious as to how they do in rivalry week and in the bowls. Well the few teams they can put in bowls that is.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

mld is the resident usc expert so i would tail the guy.

Hotlanta Steam
    3 days till my Christmas
    Hotlanta Steam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    ACC can't even fill their bowl quota this season
    The SEC fills its quota by playing ULaLa, Jacksonville St, Bowling Green, Kentucky, Auburn...etc...

The SEC is tremendously over rated this year.. UGA who is in the national title talk if they hold serve over the next two games has a joke of a schedule until Bama... their opponents records against BCS conference opponents is 23-47.... seriously... 23 and 47...

if you remove the Sun Belt, C-USA, WAC, MAC and FCS schools... the conference WP% would be miserable...

The entire conference is living on the lore of the past several years and Bama's one real game this season out of conference... a nice win over Michigan when Saban had all summer to game plan for...

Texas put up 66 pts and 670 yards on Ole Miss in Oxford... the same Ole Miss that had LSU beat in Death Valley last week until gacking it away..

Vandy lost to a middle of the pack B1G team, Kentucky got wasted by Louisville, Tennessee played well for 2 games all season..NC State and UGA and still went 1-1.

Florida had to block a punt and return it for a TD with 20 seconds left to beat ULaLa who is 6-4 and has 2 Sun Belt losses...

Arkansas is a joke, lost to ULM and Rutgers

Auburn is the biggest joke of them all... 2010 National Title... and this year... win in OT over ULM, beat 1-9 New Mexico State then beat a FCS SWAC team

Honestly... the only wins even worth mentioning are LSU beating a very up and down Washington team, Tennessee beating NC State before the rails came off for DD and Kentucky beating Kent State...(along with the aforementioned Bama win over Michigan)

When FSU and Clemson put beat downs on Florida and Carolina as I anticipate they will... it will all finally come to a head... this conference is Bama as a tier 1 (1-5 in the country), LSU, Texas A&M as tier 2 (5-15 in the country) then South Carolina post ML, UGA and Florida, Vandy as tier 3 (15-25th in the country range)... the rest are average to well below average and not even Top 40 (maybe Mississippi State sneaks in the 30s)
    Last edited by Hotlanta Steam; 11-21-12 at 11:13 AM. Reason: typo

Hotlanta Steam
    3 days till my Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by qsilver335 View Post
    Clemson's signature win this season is their loss to Florida State.....it is sad but true. The ACC has been historically bad this year. I am curious as to how they do in rivalry week and in the bowls. Well the few teams they can put in bowls that is.
    We are certainly going to get a nice yard stick for measuing the SEC East this week... ACC plays 4 SEC East opponents... Vandy should trash Wake, UGA ought to beat Ga Tech but you never know in that game, it has been a ball game almost every year since Johnson got there. Then you have the FSU and Clemson... I will not be shocked of the ACC splits these 4 games at all..

Money
    Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlanta Steam View Post
    The SEC fills its quote by playing ULaLa, Jacksonville St, Bowling Green, Kentucky, Auburn...etc...

The SEC is tremendously over rated this year.. UGA who is in the national title talk if they hold serve over the next two games has a joke of a schedule until Bama... their opponents records against BCS conference opponents is 23-47.... seriously... 23 and 47...

if you remove the Sun Belt, C-USA, WAC, MAC and FCS schools... the conference WP% would be miserable...

The entire conference is living on the lore of the past several years and Bama's one real game this season out of conference... a nice win over Michigan when Saban had all summer to game plan for...
    You, my friend, have been greatly misinformed. Clemson is all about the highlight plays. Look at the past 3 years, the Clemson vs scar game has been decided by the line matchups. USC will continue to dominate the line of scrimmage. Without a few big plays from Clemsons talented receivers, I think this game will be dominated, but not in the score column, just like most of USCs wins this year

Hotlanta Steam
    3 days till my Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    You, my friend, have been greatly misinformed. Clemson is all about the highlight plays.
    Clemson is 6th in the country in converting 3rd downs... 52.6% of the time... Yes they have highlights but they also sustain drives...

Boxer300
    Boxer300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

FYI Shaw not expected to start but should play

southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlanta Steam View Post
    Clemson is 6th in the country in converting 3rd downs... 52.6% of the time... Yes they have highlights but they also sustain drives...
    Please tell me you aren't from Atlanta....I am born and raised from Atlanta and there is not one true person from Atlanta that would ever use a SN having Hotlanta in the goddamn title. Have some self respect and take that shit out of there.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Damn, Shaw is not starting and line up to 6

Throwing some on SC Moneyline +205 but should be really tough now
    Points Awarded:

crustyme gave MoneyLineDawg 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

I still like USC in this spot. Spurrier doesn't lose to instate opponents and will have his guys ready to play. All they need to do is take care of the ball and run it down Clemson's throat. Clemson's offense is about to get a taste of USC's Dline.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I still like USC in this spot. Spurrier doesn't lose to instate opponents and will have his guys ready to play. All they need to do is take care of the ball and run it down Clemson's throat. Clemson's offense is about to get a taste of USC's Dline.
    Agreed.....

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4907

Took S Carolina +7.5 during live betting

Good luck MLD and everyone else on them

Mac4Lyfe

Wow, the ACC sure did pay for refs today. Wake got the benefit of questionable calls, FSU got all the calls (14 penalties on UF, 2 on FSU) and now Clemson is getting some as well. Unreal.

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

I hope to see some Shaw 2nd half, especially if it's only in the Red Zone, let's roll their a** USC ,#1 Stunner.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

this dylan kid is a stud!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Defense needs to step it up even more now.....lets go!!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

tdddddddddddddd!!!!!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    tdddddddddddddd!!!!!
    Woooooo!!!Let's go Clowney stomp em out for good!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

thompson = heisman

315yds 3 tds

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Woooooo!!!Let's go Clowney stomp em out for good!

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

acc
    clemson

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

clowney, 4 sacks... semi injured. monster. wildcard back up qb turned out to be great. glad i doubled down at +6.5

cheers gamecocks backers!!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

awesome call, especially since it was after the qb change.

like i said you are the #1 gamecock expert on sbr!

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Congrats money line

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BMoreBird View Post
    clowney, 4 sacks... semi injured. monster. wildcard back up qb turned out to be great. glad i doubled down at +6.5

cheers gamecocks backers!!
    Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    awesome call, especially since it was after the qb change.

like i said you are the #1 gamecock expert on sbr!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Congrats money line
    Appreciate it guys.....This game means a shitload to me as you can imagine......Glad to see people on the right side tonight!!!

Go Gamecocks!

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

SEC Baby again.

dotheopposite
    dotheopposite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1339

Just shows the difference between the ACC and SEC. ACC is to easy. The no 1 and no 2 teams in the ACC go down today against the teams that aren't even at the top of the SEC. Thanks for all the Clemson backers..makes the SC win so much sweeter!!!Go GAMECOCKS!!!!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
    SEC Baby again.
    Boom!

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Congrats cd buddy

Mac4Lyfe

SEC defense bro. Clemson put up 17 points tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    I don't necessarily disagree that SC wins the game, but Clemson will definitely score 21+ here, so it will be critical for Connor Shaw to put points on the board. Clemson's offense is not far behind Tennessee's, and the Vols hung 35 on SC to almost beat them.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ncaaoff

Mac4Lyfe

and another ACC championship game will be played by 2 teams that were both beaten soundly by SEC teams the week before. How many people are really excited to see FSU play GaTech???

Quote Originally Posted by dotheopposite View Post
    Just shows the difference between the ACC and SEC. ACC is to easy. The no 1 and no 2 teams in the ACC go down today against the teams that aren't even at the top of the SEC. Thanks for all the Clemson backers..makes the SC win so much sweeter!!!Go GAMECOCKS!!!!

Boxer300
    Boxer300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Just as some of us knew before the game, the ACC and Clemson are overrated. South Carolina +4 was too easy

First 123 Last