AllLogicBets
    AllLogicBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Wisconsin +3 at Penn St

I don't bet a lot of college football but I love the Badgers at this line. The only fear would be if they rest guys since they are already locked into the Big Ten Championship game. You know they will at least get Ball one TD for the record.

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

PSU has a stout defense, check the stats. However they lost Mike Mauti last week which is worth mentioning.

And the Badgers don't have a QB. -3 for PSU is pretty fair, their offense is better and the defenses are somewhat equivalent. On top of that Happy Valley can be a tough place to play.

I expect PSU to beat them and Wisco to cement themselves as the third best team from their own division playing in the conference championship

I'm sure they'll treasure that one.

Anyway, if you don't usually bet CFB and think this is free money I suggest you do some more digging, Wisco is far from a lock here.
    Last edited by CDMKMP; 11-19-12 at 02:31 AM.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

I honestly don't think Wisconsin cares about this game. They are going to the championship game and any hope of them actually trying to deserve it went out the window last week losing to Ohio State.