sitzlejd
    sitzlejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

IU +18 v PSU???

Is it me or does this line seem way too big. IU has hung tight with a lot of decent teams and PSU is good but not great. Thoughts?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

PSU will need 35 points min to cov here...look at team total and go from there

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Im thinking 17-31 PSU

angelodebo
    angelodebo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2429

I love Indiana..Penn St. wins by 10pts

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Indiana is worth a play in this spot

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

took iu, team played well against ohio st. think they cover for sure, and could pull out an upset but wouldnt bet on it.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

eyeing this game as well
    Maybe a 1st half bet, IU was making me money until last week and Penn State seems to get some separation at the end of games

The line looks heavy to me though

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

PSU has one of the best 1st half defenses in the country. They've given up one score (a FG) in the first quarter the entire year as far as I know.

So...I wouldn't ride Indiana for 1st half lines. If anything PSUs defense lets up more points as the game goes on.

I don't know how to feel about the 17/18 Indiana is getting. Before last week's game vs Wisco I woulda said take Indiana here. But they essentially scored 7 points in that game (ignoring a meaningless 4th quarter score) ... and PSU's defense is comparable to Wisconsin's.

Indiana's D is pretty terrible, I'd like taking PSU here but line is a bit much for me... being that high they can't afford any fluke plays to go against them really.

http://www.teamrankings.com/college-...oints-per-game

They do in fact have best 1st half defense in the country based on this (lower is better):

splankme
    splankme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1889

Although I am an Alum of PSU, I'm not a fan. Taking my son to game today and putting a small $55 on IU to cover. Wish me luck, at least I'll have something to root for!

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Indiana's starting QB went down last week against wisky and the offense did NOT look the same afterwards. I havent capped this game at all, BC I pledged to reduce my plays this week. Is he back in action? pretty sure it was concussion

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

If he isnt playing, I would suggest not putting money on IU. coming from a guy who has alllll season, even last week unfortunately

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Cameron is playing for IU at QB and he's played alot more than the fresh Sudfield....although he's not that bad either. I'm on Over 55.5 pretty big