lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

any thoughts from anyone on the syracuse vs missouri match up

im thinking about taking a play on cuse +5 and taking cuse in ml. i really dont think missouri is anything special other than being the home team here i think cuse has better overall talent?

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

I still think Missouri has slightly better talent. Don't like the spread so I am potentially teasing Missouri. I think they win by 10

Derek2408
    Derek2408's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

As I posted in my weekly plays thread, I've actually got a larger sized play on Missouri. At work so can't post a huge write up, but thought I'd post a few reasons why I'm on Missouri so big.
    -Mizzou needs this win to be bowl eligible with a likely loss at A&M next week.
    -Syracuse a much different team on the road this year, with 1-4 record and a record of 1-8 ATS last 2 years on the road.
    -Huge letdown spot for Syracuse after last weeks thrashing of Louisville.
    -Franklin is finally fully healthy
    -Minus the Tenn. game last week Missouri's D has been pretty good this year.

pickyourpoison
    Rice owls pick of day 9/14/13
    pickyourpoison's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

I always look for games to take a team that people are on the other side because of what they did just last week. for example Syracuse beat the highly ranked Loisville Cardinals that did not lose all year. and also another example is La. Lafayette plays a Florida Gators team down to the wire....so I will bet on missouri and also on Western Kentucky this week....also looking at Utah State over a La.Tech team that now is being talked about as the BCS crasher......Utah St got one heck of a D

lonegambler

syracuse needs this game to be bowl eligible also, i believe ?

70CoupeDeVille
    70CoupeDeVille's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

Missouri's stadium, especially at night, is one of the toughest venues in the nation. Field is squeezed in there, raucous students seated practically atop of visitor's bench. And 'Cuse doesn't travel well. Missou.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Syracuse ML

Mizzou's best defensive player DT Sheldon Richardson is suspended, the guy is a beast and would have givev Syracuse a lot of trouble. And now Marcus Murphy, the country's leader in return TD's looks to be out, another area we have trouble defending...special teams.

Fade me if you must cause you will think I'm a homer but we win this, trust me.

king_danilo92
    king_danilo92's Avatar Become A Pro!

cuse blows.. they play in the big east.. mizzous always good at home. good homefield advantage.. they win by 10. book it.

lonegambler

so i see u all sold on missori hmmm if such a tough place to play at night and seats are so close to visitors bench line is only 5 [ and thats the magic number ] u know what it defies all ur greatly appreciated in put but i will play cuse in pts and money line

lonegambler

i love playing parlays with ml's and stick a underdog in there and 8 team parlay with all big ml with say 2 dogs and a minus -110 u make a big hit thats y i took syracuse +5 and +172 i do business with 3 books and with oregon losing today i needed oregon to win at ml of -1250 and texans tomorrow to win at ml -1300 and i woulda hit a 16 team parlay at 5Dimes for 9600 and on another par 2478 needed those 2 to close out. im sick